The Student Room Group

my mum is LITERALLY bat **** insane!

-be 18 go to uni in 8 months
-live with my mother
-dad divorced her asap because he realized she is bat chit insane, he helps me out but he lives too far away so dont see him that much
-my mom calls me every name in the book every single day retarded, dumber then her, incompetent, will never get anywhere in life, every sentence she speaks to me she screams and insults me, even though I am a great student and have IQ of 140.. calls me bitch, mongoloid, useless ****
-I'm always neutral/nice to her never do anything bad really except scream back sometimes
- hits me every day and storms up to my room and throwsmy stuff out
-I don't love her at all and if I would not face consequences I would strangle her with my bare hands dead srs. The only reason I haven't done this is because I wan't to be on dat ceo 10k/day status
-sloots around all day goes to houses of randoms guys she meets on dating sites...
-basically didnt teach me anything in life, no manners, no social skills, no skills, nothing at all
-doesn't give me any money barely ever makes food and when she does its chit like insta potato mash with cheap sausage
-never payed me allowance, I made 3000$ myself by working part time in a bakery tho so idgaf
-even though shes literally insane at home she acts really nice etc when other people are around and is able to maintain actual good job as a scientist...(good actress)
-going to call the cops on me 1th of june to throw me out of the house as soon as school ends

what do?
(edited 9 years ago)
I think you should get any family members or your dad involved. Or maybe call the police or a helpline and say that you are getting abused emotionally and physically. I don't know if that will work but its worth a try. Are you the only child?
You better not be trolling

Post in This is Abuse if not and best of luck.
Contact your social services & arrange for a Social Worker for your family.
>Get Intervention with Variable Zoom
>Camo yourself
>Go prone outside house door
>Wait for mum to leave
>Quickscope mum
>"Our UAV is online"
>+100
>Mum is kill
>Yes
Literally?

If she broke into the zoo, got into the bat enclosure, and swept it out with her bare hands...then it would be literally bat **** insane.
Can't really blame her when you only got 1 offer.
Reply 7
Original post by OnlyGot1Offer
-be 18 go to uni in 8 months
-live with my mother
-dad divorced her asap because he realized she is bat chit insane, he helps me out but he lives too far away so dont see him that much
-my mom calls me every name in the book every single day retarded, dumber then her, incompetent, will never get anywhere in life, every sentence she speaks to me she screams and insults me, even though I am a great student and have IQ of 140.. calls me bitch, mongoloid, useless ****
-I'm always neutral/nice to her never do anything bad really except scream back sometimes
- hits me every day and storms up to my room and throwsmy stuff out
-I don't love her at all and if I would not face consequences I would strangle her with my bare hands dead srs. The only reason I haven't done this is because I wan't to be on dat ceo 10k/day status
-sloots around all day goes to houses of randoms guys she meets on dating sites...
-basically didnt teach me anything in life, no manners, no social skills, no skills, nothing at all
-doesn't give me any money barely ever makes food and when she does its chit like insta potato mash with cheap sausage
-never payed me allowance, I made 3000$ myself by working part time in a bakery tho so idgaf
-even though shes literally insane at home she acts really nice etc when other people are around and is able to maintain actual good job as a scientist...(good actress)
-going to call the cops on me 1th of june to throw me out of the house as soon as school ends

what do?

A part of me wishes my relationship with my mom was more like yours. She treats me exactly the same except for the fact that she DOES cook for me, cleans for me etc...so I can't really complain too much.

If she stopped doing any of that then that would simplify matters hugely, I would be ****ting on her bed and pissing in her tea every day.
>be you
>only got 1 uni offer despite having a top 1% IQ
Original post by anonwinner
>be you
>only got 1 uni offer despite having a top 1% IQ

What course and what universities did you apply for?
Reply 10
Original post by OnlyGot1Offer

2 options: either your mum is exactly what you call her, or you are exactly what she calls you.

To me, you're just as bad as each other and it's a bit sad really.
Hi
This thread has been moved to the 'this is abuse' forum.

It sounds like you have a really complicated relationship with your mum. Being abusive is never ok in any situation or relationship. No child should have to put up with that from their mother. However I am also concerned about your fantasy to kill her. I think you both need to get some support quite urgently.

Can you tell your dad about what has been happening? He has a responsibility to care for you. Are there any other family members?
Until you are 18 social services also have a duty of care to safeguard you so you can contact your local department for advice and support. You can also call childline to talk about this (don't be put off by the name, they help loads of people your age) - 0800 11 11.

I think it is important that you get some advice and support and try to focus on school and getting ready for uni as then you will be able to move away and begin your own life.
take care
Jo

Quick Reply

Latest