The Student Room Group

females, Why are you single?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Handsome_Devil
I think of that as more of a byproduct of winning a bet. However, I would be interested to hear why you're single, now that lack of admirers isnt the case :tongue:

Well, i dont know myself then, if my earlier mentioned case isnt valid anymore:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, I'm not in a relationship because I have very unique interests e.g I love anime and Japan and etc
I tend to be quite hyper because I'm just full of energy and I think guys find that a little unattractive?
I'm also just not very sexually attractive, I suppose? I need to lose weight
Original post by Radville
Well, i dont know myself then, if my earlier mentioned case isnt valid anymore:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure everyone is missing out there then :biggrin:
Reply 123
:eek:I suppose we are in similar situations
Original post by Annaphora
Well, I'm not in a relationship because I have very unique interests e.g I love anime and Japan and etc
I tend to be quite hyper because I'm just full of energy and I think guys find that a little unattractive?
I'm also just not very sexually attractive, I suppose? I need to lose weight
Original post by Agilulf
:eek:I suppose we are in similar situations

Yeah ;( The paaainn </3 WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME </3
Reply 125
Seriously...I CANNOT stop eating chocolate in front of the screen...
Yeah ;( The paaainn </3 WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME </3
Original post by D_ecrivaine
It says attachment pending approval, wonder how long that'll take.
Yeah, generally people don't bother me (perhaps its UK vs. American culture) but my coworkers still joke about how when I first started everything thought I was super unhappy all the time. I have had guys tell me to smile because I would look prettier, though....

As I've discussed with my friends before, I think it's rude. They may think they're just trying to be nice, but they aren't, they aren't thinking before they speak. How polite would it be if I walked up to a smiley person and said, "Hey, why are you smiling so much?" I bet you any money they'd stop smiling within seconds.
Coz i got cheated on after 4 and half yearrrrsssssss
I'm sure everyone is missing out there then :biggrin:

Well, who knows:biggrin: maybe its my faith to be single and go to some kind of cloister:biggrin:D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Agilulf
Seriously...I CANNOT stop eating chocolate in front of the screen...

:') I think I love you :') Seriously like , I cannot stop eating strawberry ice cream AND coffee cake.. It's like a vicious cycle. So, I want to get a boyfriend but I can't so, I'm depressed hence, I eat ice cream to cheer myself up. But, Ice cream make me gain weight and that makes me even more sexually unattractive. Then, no one likes me and I want to get a boyfriend and the cycle repeats...

Forever alone ;~;
Reply 130
EXACTLY! Why don't we hug...
:') I think I love you :') Seriously like , I cannot stop eating strawberry ice cream AND coffee cake.. It's like a vicious cycle. So, I want to get a boyfriend but I can't so, I'm depressed hence, I eat ice cream to cheer myself up. But, Ice cream make me gain weight and that makes me even more sexually unattractive. Then, no one likes me and I want to get a boyfriend and the cycle repeats...

Forever alone ;~;
Original post by Agilulf
EXACTLY! Why don't we hug...

:hugs: It's like.. you understand me.. T_T
...because I'm scared,I've heard of stories about heart breakers and casanovas...
Original post by katy__
I don't think I'm mature enough to handle a proper relationship, nor are my male peers. Most people in my school, who are in a relationship, take it all very lightly. Most of their relationships consist of spit swapping and virtually no meaningful conversations...aside from the millions of "xoxoxo"s they send each other in texts, but I'd hardly call that a proper conversation. I don't want that in a relationship, and I don't think anyone's been able to understand my need to have a relationship with...you know...an actual foundation!

My girlfriend and I have spent hours before texting the word "spoon" to each other and pretending to be midwifes to sparrowhawks laying eggs.

We've been going out for 13 months, and have lived together for 7 (before she left for uni).

Hence, you can be silly as a sausage and still have an honest, true and loving relationship.
Well, who knows:biggrin: maybe its my faith to be single and go to some kind of cloister:biggrin:D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully not. Well, unless that place is filled with tonnes of cheesecake, maybe oreos...hmm chocolate fountains aswell :biggrin:
Original post by HucktheForde
Dont you like the warmth of a man? A man that will please and pleasure you the way you desire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:') you have to be a troll. there's no other explanation.
Can't find the one
Hopefully not. Well, unless that place is filled with tonnes of cheesecake, maybe oreos...hmm chocolate fountains aswell :biggrin:

That would be a perfect place:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That would be a perfect place:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't mean to try anything but, that place is my bedroom :wink:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Nope, you'll note my comments were made in generalities. Never have I presumed to speak for everyone

In all fairness you do only seem to speak for yourself. But you were still very unfair to Mr. Bloggs, who you put down as 'worse than a loser' (that's just your opinion) but still, you must feel proud that you have at least surpassed someone. Then again, it's much easier for a 'loser' to look down on someone since everyone else is already too far above them.

Original post by Foo.mp3
Agreed, as above, but you don’t appear to have engaged with my point:- which was that men exist on a spectrum that is more diverse than merely ‘normal’ or ‘daredevil/weirdo’

I understand the point which you didn't make.

Original post by Foo.mp3
..there again, ‘he could be waiting a while’! :mmm:

Patience is a good skill to learn. :gthumb:

Original post by Foo.mp3
How old are thee?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending