The Student Room Group

Exeter medical school applicants 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1500
Original post by Morvi906
Had anyone been invited to a Feb interview at this point?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think someone got an invite on Monday. If I recall correctly they were a school leaver.
Hello everyone... To those that have received an Offer can you tell me if you have also received an email from Exeter about the offer?
Original post by HeyMickey6
Hello everyone... To those that have received an Offer can you tell me if you have also received an email from Exeter about the offer?

No. First it was a Track Update then, about an hour later, an email from UCAS saying that Track had updated...
Yes offer from exeter omg!!!

Nup, nothing yet.
Reply 1505
No, doesn't sound like anyone's had anything directly from exeter yet - just via track. Maybe they'll be sending confirmation in the post?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr Gin
No. First it was a Track Update then, about an hour later, an email from UCAS saying that Track had updated...

Ah I see, I really want to reply back to them accepting the offer, but looks like I'll have to wait till they email me back :smile:... Congrats on the offe aswell btw :smile:
Reply 1507
Woo hoo! Offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer for 38! Just came through now
Ah I see, I really want to reply back to them accepting the offer, but looks like I'll have to wait till they email me back :smile:... Congrats on the offe aswell btw :smile:

No rush, you have until April at least! I thought you couldn't firm or insure until all universities had replied to you..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ralphshack
Offer for 38! Just came through now

? 38

Posted from TSR Mobile

38 points at IB (It's out of 45)
Original post by Dr Gin
No rush, you have until April at least! I thought you couldn't firm or insure until all universities had replied to you..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats true... I still haven't heard back from leeds yet.
Thats true... I still haven't heard back from leeds yet.

Leeds said they are sending out decision on the 20th Feb this year so not long to wait til you can firm/insure your offers :smile:
Original post by lulagirl15
Leeds said they are sending out decision on the 20th Feb this year so not long to wait til you can firm/insure your offers :smile:

Where would you like to go? Top uni choice ?
Thought I got rejected when I got the email from UCAS!

AAA Offer :biggrin:
Where would you like to go? Top uni choice ?

Leeds is my top choice and have interview Friday!!! :smile: - I haven't actually applied to Exeter but just saw all the offers that have been given out in this thread today so well done all of you! Good luck with everything
Is there a Facebook page set up for offer holders yet? :smile:
Original post by cwi111

I don't know ... Probably not specifically for medicine applicants
Original post by cwi111

Someone clever make one :smile:?

Quick Reply