The Student Room Group

She wants to come round my house

A girl at work i met has invited herself to my house. We got to talking last year and i told her about my photography and she wants me to do a photoshoot at my house.

She does a beauty and makeup course and said she wanted me to do a photoshoot for her and i said yes.

I'm a little nervous as to what to expect. I've got the house free in case anything happens (which let's face it may happen)

She seems keen which scares me a little? Is she expecting sex or something?

Scroll to see replies

Dont expect but maybe be prepared like fresh bed sheets etc haha
Original post by Anonymous
A girl at work i met has invited herself to my house. We got to talking last year and i told her about my photography and she wants me to do a photoshoot at my house.

She does a beauty and makeup course and said she wanted me to do a photoshoot for her and i said yes.

I'm a little nervous as to what to expect. I've got the house free in case anything happens (which let's face it may happen)

She seems keen which scares me a little? Is she expecting sex or something?

no, she's expecting to do a ****ing photoshoot like she said.

when you go round to a mates house (assuming you have any) and they have an empty house, do you think they're expecting you to want to have sex with them?
Reply 3
She might be coming round because she likes you, but its also possible that she's just using you because she wants a free photoshoot and thinks that if she flirts with you for a bit then you'll be dumb enough to do it in the hope that she will sleep with you.
I doubt she will be expecting sex, it could be a 'titanic' moment she will want you to do, I reckon she just wants some pics for her course to showcase her skills and as you do photography she can use you for doing that
She wants to have sex with you, congrats. Remember to cap it before you tap it. Go on now, don't be shy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Why not play it safe... Like hycurrie said, put some fresh bedsheets on clean ya bathroom up a little (get rid of those skid marks - we all know there is) don't over clean, maybe leave a pillow on the floor or something don't look like you planned for this but don't look like the scruffy student you really are. Then prepare an area for the photoshoot, try act professional you never know she might want another one.

Also try not to use such works like 'oo yeh work it baby' whilst taking photos - you'll get nowhere. Instead say things like 'try one with your hair up/down I think it looks good' ya know... General comments.
Original post by Sam-2015
Why not play it safe... Like hycurrie said, put some fresh bedsheets on clean ya bathroom up a little (get rid of those skid marks - we all know there is) don't over clean, maybe leave a pillow on the floor or something don't look like you planned for this but don't look like the scruffy student you really are. Then prepare an area for the photoshoot, try act professional you never know she might want another one.

Also try not to use such works like 'oo yeh work it baby' whilst taking photos - you'll get nowhere. Instead say things like 'try one with your hair up/down I think it looks good' ya know... General comments.

Woo shoutout haha :P
Reply 8
Original post by scorpion95
I doubt she will be expecting sex, it could be a 'titanic' moment she will want you to do, I reckon she just wants some pics for her course to showcase her skills and as you do photography she can use you for doing that

Hmm possibly. Although when we first met she knew nothing of my photography and it's not like im a pro or anything. She would always come over to me and be really interested.
Reply 9
Original post by poohat
She might be coming round because she likes you, but its also possible that she's just using you because she wants a free photoshoot and thinks that if she flirts with you for a bit then you'll be dumb enough to do it in the hope that she will sleep with you.

She was flirting with me way before she knew i'm into photography. It's a possibility though. Should i cancel it?
Reply 10
She was flirting with me way before she knew i'm into photography. It's a possibility though. Should i cancel it?

Definitely dont cancel, just wait and see what happens. Its quite possible that she does like you, and besides, even if she was using you its not like youve lost anything important.
(edited 9 years ago)

Why would you cancel it based on a possibility?

She's told you it's a photoshoot, expect just a photoshoot and if you have sex then great job bro.
Suggest you take a picture of her nude, then you'll know.

[scroll]:colone:[/scroll]
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Suggest you take a picture of her nude, then you'll know.

[scroll]:colone:[/scroll]

Just spent a solid 3 minutes trying to steal that floating emote :unimpressed:
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Just spent a solid 3 minutes trying to steal that floating emote :unimpressed:

[scroll]:badger:[/scroll]
(edited 9 years ago)
And by 'come', you mean? :tongue:
unfortunately there are conditions attached, the photoshoot, otherwise it would be a no brainer. there's still a chance op especially if there are other signs
Original post by Guills on wheels
no, she's expecting to do a ****ing photoshoot like she said.

when you go round to a mates house (assuming you have any) and they have an empty house, do you think they're expecting you to want to have sex with them?

Way to be judgemental. And no because my friends are male and i'm not gay.
Original post by jakeel1
unfortunately there are conditions attached, the photoshoot, otherwise it would be a no brainer. there's still a chance op especially if there are other signs

What conditions?
Tool?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending