The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
The Foo thread has pissed me off and reminded me of people's true.nature.

Which one?
Reply 1481
Flick I am so cold right now, think I need to go bed fully dressed with hat and scarf and all as this mofo dojo or house is freezing...mommy please hurry up and rescue me from this freezing room pwwwease :biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
Which one?

There is a thread remi ding the men of TSR why Foo is hot and they basically are not. A guy said he was upset by it (Mtizalented posted above) and someone told.him.to get a grip and sort his life oit. I said similar bevause I now know how cruel people aczually arewhenever sex is involved
Reply 1483
There is a thread remi ding the men of TSR why Foo is hot and they basically are not. A guy said he was upset by it (Mtizalented posted above) and someone told.him.to get a grip and sort his life oit. I said similar bevause I now know how cruel people aczually arewhenever sex is involved

Facepalm.
Original post by lou 22
Facepalm.

Why facepalm
Original post by Blitzkrieg15
You need to watch the videos by Correy Wayne on Youtube.
Ok thanks for that although I'm never been at such an advanced stage with a girl before lol :lol: :tongue:

Original post by lou 22
:frown:, I dunno what to say or suggest. You could just become like her male bestie and see if you can get closer to her from there.
Well I dunno, we talk a lot online but we're just not compatible anyway, for example I know the type of guys she likes plus she wants kids anyway & I doubt she'd change her mind. It's just that I knew her from my school days, we often have some great conversations which can be quite deep & I met her a couple of months back & she was so beautiful! :smile: I don't want to pursue her though, I've already told her that she's such a nice gal that I just want to see happy with a guy deserving of her. Yeah it's a shame that guy won't be me but there's plenty of other girls out there I suppose :banana: :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
There isn't a uni course that'll take me where I want to be, and even if there was I can't make the grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

What to you want to be then?
Original post by Multitalented me
Ok thanks for that although I'm never been at such an advanced stage with a girl before lol :lol: :tongue:

Doesn't matter, his videos are aimed at everyone, beginners and experts. One of my friends had to be told 15 times to give them a try, and he finally broke his ego and did. He said he has since seen most of them, there are loads and loads of them on youtube.
Original post by lou 22
Hopefully that teacher will leave soon as he/she is an idiot.

He's only a temporary teacher, staying until the end of the year. And this is my last year. <//3
Original post by heavyhandscott
I felt exactly the same at your age. I live with a single mum, older brother and younger sister (20 and 12)

I know it can be such a pain living at home with people who annoy you, bring your mood down and generally you just dont like being around

My advice would be to have some alone time, sit where its quiet or nobody is around, let everyone know youre working to keep the noise down and dont distract you (pretend its something hard)

One of the best things I have ever done is sleep at my nan's house around once a week, either a friday or saturday. Its great and get the house to myself on saturdaty night as nan and grandad go out.

That means just me music and sometimes even work :smile: I really enjoy it.

I dont feel the same way anymore, and it just so happens im moving out in around 6 months!

Yeah I still sleep at my nans. But the problem is that the only alone time I get is when I'm laying a log. So I just put my headphones in and write raps:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zhang-liao
What to you want to be then?

Rapper:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
No way, what has they said for you to feel thatr way, I dobt wanna know I just think it is mighty heavy comment.

They're of the attitude that I shouldn't have been born, can't do anything right and should just drop dead. So yeah I'm done with them

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: Not the greatest occupation
Excited about bring on tv at some point between 9 and 10 tonight on UKTV Yesterday :biggrin:

Also pleased because I bought a new mandolin today for an OK price.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zhang-liao
:lol: Not the greatest occupation

Meh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Somewhat chuffed with all the chores I've done today :u:

More visits :smile: well done just don't burn out please!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1496
Original post by crozibear96
He's only a temporary teacher, staying until the end of the year. And this is my last year. <//3

Fantastic.
Not too bad right now :smile: I've had a few positive conversations with people which has helped raised my mood aha :tongue:
Original post by Multitalented me
Not too bad right now :smile: I've had a few positive conversations with people which has helped raised my mood aha :tongue:

dude I am sorry for what I said earlier…I too have dark thoughts about the world sometimes
dude I am sorry for what I said earlier…I too have dark thoughts about the world sometimes
Don't sweat it man, I forgive ya :smile:

Latest