The Student Room Group

Relationship question

Hey, I knew this girl in preschool and we became good friends. Then, she moved and I didn't see her til sixth grade. We talked a bit and a began to like her... A lot. However, since people joked around and me liking her was the talk of our grade, we hvnt talked much. (Now a freshman) I don't know how to approach her since she is popular and always surrounded by her friends. I want to get to know her more first, but should I even bother asking her out if we do become friends again? Sorry that it's soo long. Thanks :smile:
Go to a party that u know she's going to, get drunk and IT would amaze me if you don't ask her
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
Hey, I knew this girl in preschool and we became good friends. Then, she moved and I didn't see her til sixth grade. We talked a bit and a began to like her... A lot. However, since people joked around and me liking her was the talk of our grade, we hvnt talked much. (Now a freshman) I don't know how to approach her since she is popular and always surrounded by her friends. I want to get to know her more first, but should I even bother asking her out if we do become friends again? Sorry that it's soo long. Thanks :smile:

awwwwww. :smile:
You should ask her if you are friends again. Good luck!!
Original post by temporary_user
Go to a party that u know she's going to, get drunk and IT would amaze me if you don't ask her

Won't I look like one of those beta douchebags.

Original post by bad_username
awwwwww. :smile:
You should ask her if you are friends again. Good luck!!

Thank you :smile:
I think that even if you do become friends again you should take a chance. If you have feelings for her then go ahead and ask her, be as brave as a Gryffindor (sorry, Harry Potter obsessed). Even if she doesn't agree to go out with you, at least now you know her answer rather than just keeping it to yourself and never knowing what her answer might've been. And even if you stay friends, at least you are still friends in the end and not total strangers. Just approach her, talk to her like how you normally would, become friends with her again. Even if she is around her friends or is popular, if she's worth it to you then go for it!!! Just remember that it's better to become friends again than part ways as total strangers :smile: good luck!
Reply 5

If you have any lessons with her then try and talk to her in lessons and build a relationship not necessarily romantic. If she's alone in the hallway or canteen then you can talk to her or on social media and just be completely honest and yourself
Original post by Tarims
If you have any lessons with her then try and talk to her in lessons and build a relationship not necessarily romantic. If she's alone in the hallway or canteen then you can talk to her or on social media and just be completely honest and yourself

It is very tricky.

She is more extroverted I am more reserved.

She is also very hot too. Apprehensive about social media and all that, I will try and corner her.

What do girls like to do that I could perhaps bond with dyk :smile:

Original post by RandomTeen
I think that even if you do become friends again you should take a chance. If you have feelings for her then go ahead and ask her, be as brave as a Gryffindor (sorry, Harry Potter obsessed). Even if she doesn't agree to go out with you, at least now you know her answer rather than just keeping it to yourself and never knowing what her answer might've been. And even if you stay friends, at least you are still friends in the end and not total strangers. Just approach her, talk to her like how you normally would, become friends with her again. Even if she is around her friends or is popular, if she's worth it to you then go for it!!! Just remember that it's better to become friends again than part ways as total strangers :smile: good luck!

Good mentality thanks, need to do it and just ask her :smile:
Won't I look like one of those beta douchebags.

Thank you :smile:

Only if you actually are beta, it thats the case then don't go for her because your inferior manlet genes won't pollute the gene pool any longer
Only if you actually are beta, it thats the case then don't go for her because your inferior manlet genes won't pollute the gene pool any longer

Actually I have perfect aesthetics. I am a 10, she is an 8 so I would potentially be decreasing the aesthetics of my future children with this 8. She is beta.
Actually I have perfect aesthetics. I am a 10, she is an 8 so I would potentially be decreasing the aesthetics of my future children with this 8. She is beta.

If you're 10/10 then why are you asking for advice on a student room lmao
If you're 10/10 then why are you asking for advice on a student room lmao

It would involve talking to people irl.
It is very tricky.

She is more extroverted I am more reserved.

She is also very hot too.
Apprehensive about social media and all that, I will try and corner her.

What do girls like to do that I could perhaps bond with dyk :smile:

Good mentality thanks, need to do it and just ask her :smile:

not sure if srs, probably srs given post history, suggest not telling gf she has 'beta aesthetics'.

At least not until you have measured dat waist-hip ratio and dem endogenous testosterone/oestrogen levels :colone:

ohhh you're a meta-miscer! Gg bruh 8/10 persona
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
not sure if srs, probably srs given post history, suggest not telling gf she has 'beta aesthetics'.

At least not until you have measured dat waist-hip ratio and dem endogenous testosterone/oestrogen levels :colone:

LOL...

Original post by Smash Bandicoot
ohhh you're a meta-miscer! Gg bruh 8/10 persona

what can i say im in the get hard when talking to > 7/10 crew :/

you're not 10/10 mate, if you cant even talk to people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending