(edited 9 years ago)
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Hi Abigail.

Aww fab hopefully I will!

Best of luck also! x
Reply 22
Hi, I have an interview for Bradford for Children's nursing on 4th Feb!! Does anyone else?? Also those who have already had an interview, can you please give me any advice on how to prepare myself? or what you had to do?? thank you xxx
Original post by FayeFitz
Hi, I have an interview for Bradford for Children's nursing on 4th Feb!! Does anyone else?? Also those who have already had an interview, can you please give me any advice on how to prepare myself? or what you had to do?? thank you xxx

Hey I had an interview just before Christmas for children's nursing and it was pretty relaxed! I wasn't there for too long, you have a presentation, then a group interview were you have a question and have to discus it, then you have you single interview! ... Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by ollynicky
Hey I had an interview just before Christmas for children's nursing and it was pretty relaxed! I wasn't there for too long, you have a presentation, then a group interview were you have a question and have to discus it, then you have you single interview! ... Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thank you!! What kind of questions did they ask in the interview?! I'm so nervous ha x
Aww thank you!! What kind of questions did they ask in the interview?! I'm so nervous ha x

Hey its okay! Were not really allowed to discus questions and i cant remeber much it was so long ago haha! The group we had a question such as 'what would you expect in a supermarket' and the one to one was just the basisc nursing questions and scenarios! Dont be nerous, it was relaxed and not long! X
Reply 26
Oh that's fine!! Thank you so much, I'm so nervous!! Have you heard anything? or from anywhere else?! xx
Oh that's fine!! Thank you so much, I'm so nervous!! Have you heard anything? or from anywhere else?! xx

You welcome, glad to be a help! Try not to be :smile: Is this your first time applying? Were else have you applied and have you heard anything from them? And nope, i had my interview Decemebr 16th but havent heard anything!....I had the Bradford interview and an interview for Teesside! Also got another one next month at Huddersfield and still waiting to hear back from Cumbria and Edinburgh Napier! xx
Reply 28
Just received my offer!! 😁😁😁 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I recieved mine too Leigh! A big congratulations to you and can't wait to meet you in September! X
Reply 30
Congratulations to you too Lauren!! I'm sooo excited and can't wait to meet everyone and get settled in add me on Facebook if you like it would be nice to know a face when I get there lol my full mane is Leanne Wyatt and my profile pic is me and my daughter and we both have hats on xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will add you now. Can't wait!!!! X
Original post by Leigh86
Just received my offer!! 😁😁😁 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by laurenforde
I recieved mine too Leigh! A big congratulations to you and can't wait to meet you in September! X

Well done to both of you!!!....Is that for adult or children's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Adult hun x
Adult hun x

Well done! Hopefully I'll join if I get a place for children's! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fingers crossed hun! When did you have interview? X
Fingers crossed hun! When did you have interview? X

Thank you! The 16th December, so least I haven't been rejected straight away haha! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think they let mental health and child applicants know later on. Maybe because there's not as many places. Have you had interviews/offers elsewhere? x
I think they let mental health and child applicants know later on. Maybe because there's not as many places. Have you had interviews/offers elsewhere? x

Yup I think they do! Just an interview a Teesside and I have one for Huddersfield next month! Still waiting to hear from Cumbria an Edinburgh Napier!... And yourself? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have interview for Salford. If I get in I'm going to use it as my insurance choice. Withdrew for Huddersfield and waiting on Leeds beckett and York. Will probs withdraw as Bradford is my first choice x

Quick Reply