The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN Nursing September 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Poppy24
Hi my names lavender. I had my interview for adult nursing on the 9th of January. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Lavender,
My interview was on 7th Jan and I've not heard anything yet :frown:
I'm so nervous :frown::frown:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 121
Hi, I hadn't heard so I rang them up and they got back to me 24hrs later and told me on the phone. She said it will come on UCAS this week. They are just really busy. Give them a ring :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been waiting since 4th December lol I wonder if I should ring haha I didn't want to bother them if they r busy lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Poppy24
Hi, I hadn't heard so I rang them up and they got back to me 24hrs later and told me on the phone. She said it will come on UCAS this week. They are just really busy. Give them a ring :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I rang them last week and they said the health department wasn't taking any calls and they'd call me back, but I've not had any yet, I'll just try and call again, who did you call? Health department directly? It general admissions? Xx
I just rang up and they said because of March applications they've been busy and not updated track but they've offered me a place for September!
So happy!
What number did u ring? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did u ring general admission up and just say u applied for nursing and wanting to find out if you have a place? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just rung n they said I have to wait up to 24hrs and someone should ring me back :wink: so fingers crossed hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lcurtis
I've just rung n they said I have to wait up to 24hrs and someone should ring me back :wink: so fingers crossed hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

I rang: +44 1772 892443

She'd only just got in the office!
I'm so happy now aha x
Reply 129
Well done! :smile: yes I rang the Heath admissions but I got transferred to business because they cut of the phones, due to being so busy. Then they got back to me in 24 hrs with a place! I can't wait to start! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've rung , cuz am doing Childrens it will take longer for a decision x dam it c

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi am doing children's nursing i got a place last week:smile:
Eek, I have my interview tomorrow! I feel soooo nervous! I just hope I can get my voice heard during the group discussions 😝 Anyone else for tomorrow? Xx
Original post by miss_kitty
Eek, I have my interview tomorrow! I feel soooo nervous! I just hope I can get my voice heard during the group discussions ������ Anyone else for tomorrow? Xx

there not as bad they make sure one person is speaking at a time they give you a picture to talk about
Original post by sophiemf
there not as bad they make sure one person is speaking at a time they give you a picture to talk about

Thanks, that makes me breathe a little easier! My voice can be quiet depending on how it feels that day so that's good news Pheeww!!! Xx
iv just sent you a message i can help you with any questions you have?? x
Hey Sophie, well done for getting a place, I am waiting to hear , I rang the, today and she said I may have to wait till March dam it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw thank you! An really? The must still be interviewing lucky I got a unconditional offer hopefully they will be in touch soon!
Well done to you, Sophie!! Xx
Original post by miss_kitty
Well done to you, Sophie!! Xx

Thank you ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending