The Student Room Group

Being ignored after we hooked up?

Went on a date a few days ago with a nice chick I had been talking too, we ended up clicking really well and hooked up that night, we both said we enjoyed it and wouldn't mind meeting up again soon. We spoke briefly since but not long after she completely ignored me so just left her alone for a few days. I find this odd because I have always kept in touch with other women and seen them again or just kept in touch in general, my friend also said this is very weird and he has never had this situation before.

Now my question to the ladies is, why don't you just say your not interested? I ain't going to bite your head off about it, everyone has their reasons.

Secondly why still keep me added as a friend? I know if I didn't wish to keep in contact with someone I would delete them and move on, gets the point across also!

Just a bit baffled by this odd behavior and wondered if someone could possible enlighten me? :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Did you refer to her as a 'being'? Might have something to do with it.
Sounds like she just wanted to ****, sorry bud, at least you got your willy wet
Reply 3
Original post by TurboCretin
Did you refer to her as a 'being'? Might have something to do with it.

Har har har... No I did not, I refereed to her by her name and definitely didn't treat her like a piece of meat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending