The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety; after all, it is only in the darkest nights that the stars shine more brilliantly.”
Good news!!!:smile:

[video="youtube;QmqrFK4-OfQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmqrFK4-OfQ[/video]
Duas Asking for Strength and Protection

1. I know you are there Allah. I know you see my tears. I know you hear my prayers. I know you are testing me. And all I ask from you is to strengthen my Imaan so I can handle the struggles in life and have patience. I love you my Lord. My Allah. Please keep me safe. Ameen.

2. I seek protection from Allah against the Devil. In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful the Most Compassionate

3. We all get stressed. About small & big things. About our jobs, families, personal situations. We all deal with stress differently. When I’m stressed I close my eyes & silently say “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadar Rasul Allah” with such conviction like nothing else matters in the whole wide world & the stress for that moment simply goes away. This really works for me & I wanted to share it with you guys. Try it too.

Salaam. Not seen you in a long time. How're you keeping?
(edited 9 years ago)
Umar (RA) said "If you see that one of you has slipped, correct him, pray for him and don't let Shaytaan against him by insulting him"
Original post by hukdealz
brothers and sisters, I was looking for some guidance. I am in my last year of my a-levels, and I applied for medicine. As such, I have been extremely busy but I feel like I have been neglecting certain aspects of my deen (namely salat- to be perfectly honest with you, the last salat I read was jumm'ah last week :frown:). I cannot bare to think of the punishment that I am surely destined to, but I struggle to find the time to do anything. I am up 'til 1 am doing exam revision every day, and I feel that I am too tired to read ish'aa before I go to sleep, and I do not have time in the mornings for fajr. I know this is not an acceptable excuse but I'm just extremely lost as to what I should do.

I was wondering if anyone had any words of wisdom, and I would appreciate if it if everyone could make dua to help me get back on track with my deen.

Try to build targets... For a week try to pray one salah... Asr for example... And build on it... You'll find that that five minutes can bring so much peace to your day.. And balance.. Just five minutes of you and your Lord.. And build on it inshaallah Allah will reward you for your efforts and help you...

"Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find peace..."

"Protect your prayers... And (especially) the middle prayer "

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hukdealz
brothers and sisters, I was looking for some guidance. I am in my last year of my a-levels, and I applied for medicine. As such, I have been extremely busy but I feel like I have been neglecting certain aspects of my deen (namely salat- to be perfectly honest with you, the last salat I read was jumm'ah last week :frown:). I cannot bare to think of the punishment that I am surely destined to, but I struggle to find the time to do anything. I am up 'til 1 am doing exam revision every day, and I feel that I am too tired to read ish'aa before I go to sleep, and I do not have time in the mornings for fajr. I know this is not an acceptable excuse but I'm just extremely lost as to what I should do.

I was wondering if anyone had any words of wisdom, and I would appreciate if it if everyone could make dua to help me get back on track with my deen.

I've been feeling like this recently. Due to exams a few months away I usually do late night revision. Although I do pray, it is quite lacklustre as I get extremely tired.

Try praying Isha much earlier like at 7 or something? It feels a lot better getting it out the way earlier so you don't have to worry about it later. Also for Fajr, make sure you get a good night's sleep so you're not too tired to get up and pray. Or set your alarm clock five times or something (usually what I do).

Insha Allah Allah makes it easier for you.
Original post by Mr.Winky
Good news!!!:smile:

[video="youtube;QmqrFK4-OfQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmqrFK4-OfQ[/video]

I'm glad it's the fastest growing religion but I do wish they'd take that 'Happy Muslims' video down now. It's quite embarrassing and stupid.
And I strongly dislike Mo Ansar as well.
Original post by HAnwar
I'm glad it's the fastest growing religion but I do wish they'd take that 'Happy Muslims' video down now. It's quite embarrassing and stupid.
And I strongly dislike Mo Ansar as well.

Mo ansar is an actor hired by the bbc his not muslim

Lol he is real dodgy.

Original post by HAnwar
Lol he is real dodgy.

Takfeer of anybody no matter how much you may dislike them is not a matter to be taken lightly.
Original post by R£SP£CT
Salaam. Not seen you in a long time. How're you keeping?

Wa salam, I'm still here, lol lurking around... So many new faces on TSR masha Allah. Alhamdulillah all is well on my end. What about you?
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Takfeer of anybody no matter how much you may dislike them is not a matter to be taken lightly.

I didn't call him a non Muslim or anything. I just said I don't like him.
I'm sure others would agree when someone like him is an advocate of gay rights.
Original post by K1NG93
What do you guys talk about? I might wanna join.

Islamic reminders, we ask questions, discuss things we disagree with, TSR, joke around, light banter, make Takfir, declare Jihad etc... All that stutf :ahee:
Original post by Dinaa
Yo salamuna

Wassalaam :smile:
Some really wonderful posts here today as everyday. :smile: Not so active anymore! Hope everyone is well.

There is a sunnah we could all, including myself, really bring into our lives. It was so beloved to the Prophet (SAW), so much so that he used it on his death bed. Miswaak!

Some Hadith about Miswaak.

http://abdurrahman.org/seerah/riyad/08/chap215.htm

May Allah grant us all the ability to act upon this sunnah. Ameen. :smile:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Islamic reminders, we ask questions, discuss things we disagree with, TSR, joke around, light banter, make Takfir, declare Jihad etc... All that stutf :ahee:

Nice. So how do I join?
Original post by K1NG93
He is a fake. And why would he shorten his name from Mohammad to Mo? That's so insulting imo.

Because he works for the zionist and so does tommy robinson zionist funded the EDL.
Original post by K1NG93
He is a fake. And why would he shorten his name from Mohammad to Mo? That's so insulting imo.

Give me one bit of solid proof.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Give me one bit of solid proof.

Proof for what? That shortening Muhammad to Mo is disrespectful.

Because he works for the zionist and so does tommy robinson zionist funded the EDL.

Are you sure that he works for Zionists?

Latest

Trending

Trending