The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Why are you anon? Surely, you should be out and proud.
Attention seeker much?
Original post by Anonymous
Umm, get a drink of water and lie down for a bit?

I'm good thanks, it's you I'm worried about.
Kind of unfair on the gay men but okay...

How did you meet your gf and how many people in your life know about it?

I agree completely, it is very unfair on the gay men. However, I am fortunate not to be affected by that issue, in the most sincere way possible.

Well, I was straight, as far as I was aware. Then she kissed me on-the-spot, because I flagged up her 'gaydar'. I must have been bisexual from day haha! I wasn't consciously aware. I think I've always been attracted to men and women. I was confused at first, but I wanted more, so I decided to experiment. We then did a 'friends with benefits' kinda thing, making sure we didn't catch any feels. But alas, we both caught the feels. And now, we are besotted with each other, and honestly, we want nothing more than to spend the rest of our lives together. ^_^

We are public at school, my teachers know too, a couple of friends outside my school know, and my cousin. That's it.
Fire away guys!

Disclaimer: If you're being an unpleasant little sh*t, don't be surprised if I choose to ignore your question/comments.

hey im a bisexual muslim also. are you out to your family? if not, do you ever plan on coming out to them?
Original post by Andy98
Your inappropriate answer would've been my serious answer:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahahahahahahahahha gwaaaaaaaaarn son! eat her out like its your last meal on death row!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Look at all that butthurt...
Original post by Lil08
Why are you anon? Surely, you should be out and proud.

Meh. I could have posted without anon. I was a little apprehensive. I don't think anyone on TSR know me anyway, to be honest. Oh well...
And i'm not out to my family, so I couldn't say that i'm out and proud yet. One day i'll have the courage to get there. Around the time when I've booked the registry office <3
Original post by Lionheart96
Attention seeker much?

Ermmmm, gtfo? Go to sleep, little child. Goodnight.
Reply 29
Meh. I could have posted without anon. I was a little apprehensive. I don't think anyone on TSR know me anyway, to be honest. Oh well...
And i'm not out to my family, so I couldn't say that i'm out and proud yet. One day i'll have the courage to get there. Around the time when I've booked the registry office <3

May God help you.
I'm good thanks, it's you I'm worried about.

Don't worry about me, I am entirely responsible for the decisions I make in my life.
Ermmmm, gtfo? Go to sleep, little child. Goodnight.

lol what?:lolwut::lolwut::lolwut:
Original post by Placeboo123
Look at all that butthurt...

Jeeeez, tell me about it...
Original post by perspiracious
Are you happy?

I can honestly say I have never been happier in my life.
Original post by Lil08
May God help you.

I hope God helps me. I'm not asking for much. Just to be happy.
Jeeeez, tell me about it...

Haha it's sad how they all hate you so much for not being what they expect you to be like that you can't even run a thread and answer people's genuine questions...
Original post by Lionheart96
lol what?:lolwut::lolwut::lolwut:

Do you have anything of value to contribute to this discussion?
Original post by IDIOSYNCRASY.
I think OP has an 'Health' issue, with that I mean mental health. I am sorry but I believe homosexuality is a physiological disorder (simply my opinion you can choose to ignore this OP) and on top of that.. please don't associate my beautiful religion with satanic acts :smile:. Arigatou gozaimasu.

You can "believe" all you want, it's not true and science is against you. I could choose to believe that gravity isn't real but that doesn't mean what I'm saying is true (and I'd rightly sound like an idiot for saying it).

OP, I hope you have a very happy and prosperous life. :smile:
Fire away guys!

Disclaimer: If you're being an unpleasant little sh*t, don't be surprised if I choose to ignore your question/comments.

yaaas binch, go all out honey. Forget about religion, only remember it when you're down and use it to help you go back up. People these days use religion for hate and all of that, when it should between the person and him/herself. So ignore everybody, just be happy with your girlfriend; don't talk about religion with anybody, it's really no use, everybody has a different opinion, ALWAYS.

Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Do you care about not following your faith?

I value my happiness immensely. Hence I am trying to right the right balance between my religion and my relationship. And if somewhere down the line I can't find it, I will abandon my religion in favour of my relationship. If Islam won't permit my happiness with her, then quite frankly I don't want to be a part of the faith anymore.

Latest

Trending

Trending