The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Already been in touch with GS about the JPM offer clash - they cant do anything
Original post by phenolphtalein
Guys I have the same problem, pending offer from JPM but still waiting for GS to get back to me after first interview. Should I contact GS asking for a earlier reply?
Would really prefer GS because it's 2 weeks and paid..

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got offers from Citi and Rothschild which is exciting. The dates don't conflict so is it ok to do both. And should I tell them that I am?
Original post by Jamilah
I got offers from Citi and Rothschild which is exciting. The dates don't conflict so is it ok to do both. And should I tell them that I am?

Are you asking us whether you should accept your offers? yes, yes you should.
Congrats mate!
How long did it take for your contract from CS to arrive? Mine was sent out from the office last friday. (4 working days ago)
Original post by limpan142
How long did it take for your contract from CS to arrive? Mine was sent out from the office last friday. (4 working days ago)

Same here.
mine was sent on thursday but I have not received anything yet either:smile:
I got a call from UBS today and told them I'm available for an interview tomorrow at 1pm (UBS insights, technology). She woman over the phone told me that she'll send a confirmation email, but I haven't received anything yet.

Do you think there's some mistake? Should I contact them in the morning??

Also,
I had GS technology interview.. Went pretty bad, still have some hope though, they told me the results should be given in the next 1-2 weeks, if any of you applied there as well.

Good luck!
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.
Guys the funny thing is she actually isn't joking...

This 100 times.

Born for IB
Original post by Abdul-Karim
This 100 times.

Born for IB

Please can you send an e-mail with that to my GS interviewers.

But no seriously, was so bummed after the interview and you guys are giving me hopes :biggrin: <3
Original post by Purple_fox

But no seriously, was so bummed after the interview and you guys are giving me hopes :biggrin: <3

Given the amount of SW offers you have, does it really matter? :lol:

Regardless, all the best. I for one nominate you to be TSR SW represenative. You need to mod this section and teach the rest of us.
Original post by Purple_fox

What type f stuff did they ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Given the amount of SW offers you have, does it really matter? :lol:

Regardless, all the best. I for one nominate you to be TSR SW represenative. You need to mod this section and teach the rest of us.

Haha yay and we should all meet up in April and reminisce about the fun we had applying and waiting for that No Caller ID.

Original post by Aenigma
What type f stuff did they ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had 2 interviewers, both been in GS for ages, and was asked the usual M&A technicals, commercial awareness, two of my weaknesses, describe yourself in 3 words and digging into my work experiences. Also asked about the angle of the arrows of the clock. Now that I think about it, the questions were not that bad,I was just so nervous I forgot to mention all I had in mind :biggrin:
lol im quite sad recruitment season is coming to an end :frown:, better start preparing them September summer internship apps :biggrin:
Original post by MaGeehkaal
lol im quite sad recruitment season is coming to an end :frown:, better start preparing them September summer internship apps :biggrin:

Twas a good run lads. Hope to see y'all on the summer threads.
Twas a good run lads. Hope to see y'all on the summer threads.

still waiting on anyone?
Anyone got an offer from Jpm technology in Glasgow as well?

And want to know if there is any insight programme is not in the week commencing 13th April?
still waiting on anyone?

Yeah, post interviews: MS/Barclays/HSBC

Those who haven't responded: JPM/Roths/BlackRock/GS/Nomura/BNPP

haven't you still got ints to do?
Yeah, post interviews: MS/Barclays/HSBC

Those who haven't responded: JPM/Roths/BlackRock/GS/Nomura/BNPP

Do you reckon any of those non respondents still have interviews to give out, or all done?
Original post by Drossell
Do you reckon any of those non respondents still have interviews to give out, or all done?

I honestly wouldn't know. I think Roths might be done.

Latest

Trending

Trending