Original post by swirly
what hair products do you use?

and also whats your skin care routine?

No homo:

Toni and Guy Label M range:
Sea Salt Spray
Hair Glue
Extra Strong Gel
Important, I don't use shampoo. I wash my hair daily and this keeps enough of the natural oils intact.

Skincare routine:
A nice and simple Nivea for Men range. Face wash, exfoliator, moisturizer. Moisturizer from Nivea should be used in moderation as too much and the skin looks a bit too greasy/shiny.
Original post by midnightice
Campbell has signed a new long-term deal as well. Very surprised.

I really hope he makes it. The way he has conducted himself has been very respectful and positive, and he seems like he really does just want to work hard and play for arsenal at some point in the future
Torres great goal tonight. He's better than all your lots strikers, the biggest flop in PL history is better than all your strikers :laugh: you couldn't write it :laugh:
Original post by swirly
what hair products do you use?

and also whats your skin care routine?

I usually use fish, or Aveda if I'm feeling fancy. Skin care routine:

Cocoa Butter
Dove post-shave cream
Exfoliator (can't remember brand)

I find it better to style towel dry hair? So it's not dry dry but dry enough to style, it gives hair a little bounce.
Original post by Tom_Ford
No homo:

Toni and Guy Label M range:
Sea Salt Spray
Hair Glue
Extra Strong Gel
Important, I don't use shampoo. I wash my hair daily and this keeps enough of the natural oils intact.

Skincare routine:
A nice and simple Nivea for Men range. Face wash, exfoliator, moisturizer. Moisturizer from Nivea should be used in moderation as too much and the skin looks a bit too greasy/shiny.

cheers man haha no homo

was gunna buy a clinique bundle but will try out the nivea range first as it will be half the cost
Original post by VanGaalOut
I usually use fish, or Aveda if I'm feeling fancy. Skin care routine:

Cocoa Butter
Dove post-shave cream
Exfoliator (can't remember brand)

I find it better to style towel dry hair? So it's not dry dry but dry enough to style, it gives hair a little bounce.

you put cocoa butter on your face:confused:

i dont know about that man. sounds like its just gunna clog your pores up.
Original post by swirly
cheers man haha no homo

was gunna buy a clinique bundle but will try out the nivea range first as it will be half the cost

You're not middle aged yet so no need to use too much skincare products. Oh forgot, family have always used Olive Oil to scrub the face every once in a while. It works very well.
Original post by swirly
you put cocoa butter on your face:confused:

i dont know about that man. sounds like its just gunna clog your pores up.

Na man I don't use too much, it's good for ethnic skin more i think and it smells nice. I'll use cream sometimes but it gives your face like a shine/grease that I don't like too much. And it makes my eyes water.
Good job guys, just add "man" a few times in each sentence to make sure your convo doesn't sound to feminine, that should do the trick :wink:
Standard Tottenham, attempt to bottle it then get the ex-Arsenal lad to put Christian "late goal" Eriksen in to scrape through :cool:

Can't say I mind much, whilst it would be good to see a league 1 side (I think?) in the final, I really don't want Chelsea to win and Sheffield United would never pose enough of a threat whereas Tottenham might (and either way, is the Capital One Cup relevant as a trophy any more?)
Dunno, seems like a big softy underneath it all. I want to give him a hug after seeing this:

I wonder whether he'll cry like this when he leaves us in 18 months for City :colone:
Original post by leinad2012
I wonder whether he'll cry like this when he leaves us in 18 months for City :colone:

Probably, but then again mostly for the fact that his career will probably go down with the poo poo like the vast majority of our deserters.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bacary-sagna-quit-arsenal-manchester-4663065

Would be so ****ing funny if he does not even get a medal should they win the league.
Standard Tottenham, attempt to bottle it then get the ex-Arsenal lad to put Christian "late goal" Eriksen in to scrape through :cool:

Can't say I mind much, whilst it would be good to see a league 1 side (I think?) in the final, I really don't want Chelsea to win and Sheffield United would never pose enough of a threat whereas Tottenham might (and either way, is the Capital One Cup relevant as a trophy any more?)

It never was tbh. Only people Ive ever heard try and describe it as a proper cup are Spurs fans, incidentally it's the only thing they've won in 2 decades to no surprise there. Liverpool fans like to big it up as well since its the only thing they have a chance of winning these days as well, but not as cringe-worthy as Spurs fans. They have some dignity at least.Couldnt care less who wins it. Suspect Chelsea fans will just move on and forget about it if they win whereas Spurs will attempt to make it into a huge deal again so hopefully CFC win it I guess. Never want to see a Spurs fan announce ''the game is about glory'' over this crap again tbh.

I mean, you knew the tournament was dead when in 2007 Wenger played a team of teenagers in the final and not a single **** was given when we lost. Or when you get begging emails offering the tickets at £10 a pop.

Emirates cup is arguably a better tournament purely for the jokes. Higuain playing against us for Napoli, Drogba scoring against us again, Sanogo scoring x4 in one game. Should rename it the Banter Cup with the trophy remodelled as a ceramic mug with Jenkinson's face on the side.
(edited 9 years ago)
Probably, but then again mostly for the fact that his career will probably go down with the poo poo like the vast majority of our deserters.

Fabregas, Nasri and Van Persie hating life with their PL medals. :awesome:
Original post by hayles101

Fabregasust have stolen a pl medal cos he has won one yet....
Fabregasust have stolen a pl medal cos he has won one yet....

He won it in 2004.

But he hasn't won one without Arsenal yeah that's true.
Original post by jam277
He won it in 2004.

But he hasn't won one without Arsenal yeah that's true.

He'll have one in 4 months.
Original post by hayles101

There's more to it than that.

Wrt RVP for instance. He got 1 medal from joining Utd. Had he stayed at Arsenal he may not have won anything but he would have gone down as a legend who would always have been greeted warmly at the Emirates. Could come and train with the team like Henry/Pires/Ljungberg do sometimes, may have even got a coaching role, and just generally have felt content that there was a club that he could always feel at home at. Now once he retires he'll be forgotten by all, just another good player with nowhere to lay his hat at all. Can guarantee the likes of Rosicky in years to come will be glad there is a club like Arsenal he can always call his home.

And even Fabregas, at Stamford Bridge after our game he was adamantly claiming that the Arsenal fans still loved him, it clearly bothered him to think that he basically had no club on this planet that truly loved him I think and that all the years he spent at AFC count for precisely nothing now. Football is surely emotions as well as medals, which may or may not materialise actually. And Cesc will feel pretty rotten I think sitting in the Emirates away dressing room.

Samir Nasri I have no problem with at all. Dont think he cares about that kind of thing, never pretended otherwise and that's fair enough really.
(edited 9 years ago)
^ I actually like Nasri. Honest bloke and very nice football to watch.

Latest