The Student Room Group

Have your siblings ever seen you naked?

Scroll to see replies

Well yes, they've seen me naked. We don't go out of our way to see each other naked, but it doesn't bother us all that much. If my brother's in my room when I come out of the shower, I'll just get changed anyway. I don't see what there is to hide really...

Once you've been in a football team or gone on holiday with friends you get over it.
Yes me and my two brothers do. Not a big deal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no siblings :h:
Reply 23
We're all men - so, yeah. Agree with above.
Reply 24
Original post by Aria Enoshima
Occasionaly, because whenever the hell I have a bath everyone has to come in the damm room.

That happened last week! - Brother came in while I was in the bath! - He was "Desperate to go!" - could he not have gone to the garden?
Original post by HucktheForde
Once I opened the door after bath without having my towel on and my sister was outside. She saw everything lol.

Yeah my sister, were really close so it's pretty normal. No biggie
Daily :dance:
Original post by beeninetytwo
Daily :dance:

:lolwut:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat

Pretty much this...
Well...I was about three years old...Apparently, it was a beautiful summer's day...and in the house, I took off my trousers and like ran outside in the garden, and sat in a bucket...lol.... I think I had a jumper on...I might have taken it off...I don't know....:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

Original post by jammy4041
Pretty much this...
what? :indiff:

I'm pretty sure lots of people walk around naked after a bath/before getting dressed :haughty:

Tbh I see it as no different to being naked around friends of the same gender :dontknow:
Original post by beeninetytwo
what? :indiff:

I'm pretty sure lots of people walk around naked after a bath/before getting dressed :haughty:

Tbh I see it as no different to being naked around friends of the same gender :dontknow:

Erm...... I don't walk around my house naked no.

So you get naked infront of your friends too? :K:

:sexface:
Reply 32
Erm...... I don't walk around my house naked no.

So you get naked infront of your friends too? :K:

:sexface:

Lots of people do! My brothers do it all the time! (As, usually they sleep naked.) but not so much at this time of year.

Surely after PE at school we were all naked amongst our friends when showering? & if you didn't shower - that is just disgusting!
Original post by Aria Enoshima
Occasionaly, because whenever the hell I have a bath everyone has to come in the damm room.

really? I'd go mad if I was in the bath and people bothered me, it's time for relaxation

everyone seen me half-naked, e.g. holiday, getting ready in morning etc, but probably only mum seen me naked as a child/brother when we shared baths
Reply 34
When we were little they would have done, we shared baths :tongue:
My sister has seen me topless but that's about it.
Yes. I like to walk around naked when my sister's mates are around as well, cause I know they get off on it :biggrin:
Not since we were small. I've been seen naked and seen others naked far more times in the changing rooms when I used to swim competitively.
Reply 38
I wouldn't mind much if I was seen naked by someone who wasn't part of my family but our household are rather modest when it comes to clothing so I've not seen anyone naked other than my brothers when we shared baths when I was four (I'm the oldest).
Yep, we went through a phase where we'd always open the bathroom door when the other was taking a shower and my gran would shout at us. :redface:

EDIT: Just one younger brother, by a year.

Quick Reply

Latest