The Student Room Group

Test Day, London South Bank

I'm going to a test day, this Saturday at London South Bank for Mental Health Nursing. Do you find out if you have passed there and then or does it take them a few weeks or so to let you know?
They will tell you whether you've passed or failed the maths test first.

If they don't call your name out after they've marked your maths paper, then it's a good sign.

Afterwards, you do the English test and they will get back to you with the results in a couple of days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by babyshawte
They will tell you whether you've passed or failed the maths test first.

If they don't call your name out after they've marked your maths paper, then it's a good sign.

Afterwards, you do the English test and they will get back to you with the results in a couple of days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right ok, thank you!! Do you have an idea of what to wear? Just like smart-casual?
Original post by zoejgraham
Ah right ok, thank you!! Do you have an idea of what to wear? Just like smart-casual?

People normally dress smart-casual.

You don't have to wear a suit or go over the top.

Wear clothes that you're comfortable in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by babyshawte
People normally dress smart-casual.

You don't have to wear a suit or go over the top.

Wear clothes that you're comfortable in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, thank you so much!! Feel better now I know what to expect! Thank you!!
Original post by zoejgraham
Ah, thank you so much!! Feel better now I know what to expect! Thank you!!

You are most welcome!! :biggrin:

Good luck with the test ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I'm also going this Saturday! do you know how much percentage you have to get right to pass? And also how long it takes, I'm just trying to book my train home haha :smile:
Thanks
Original post by Rhiannon carter
Hi I'm also going this Saturday! do you know how much percentage you have to get right to pass? And also how long it takes, I'm just trying to book my train home haha :smile:
Thanks

The first thing you do is the maths test and that lasts for 30 minutes, you have to get 6/10 to pass :smile: if you pass you will have to do another 30 minute English test and if you don't they will take you into another room and you have to go home from there :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending