The Student Room Group

Pastor claims that Starbucks flavour their coffee with semen

Scroll to see replies

its more plausible than the existence of god. We can actually prove that starbucks exists
Name a country full of delusion, fundamentalist theists some of whom wish to eradicate 'non-believers'

Did you guess right? Yes?

The USA!!! Well done.
Reply 22
I don't agree with him but what kind of interview is that? It sounds more like an attack than an interview.
Thanks for the heads-up. I shall be more careful next time when the barista asks if I want some cream with coffee.
(edited 9 years ago)
Um yeah that's that. And I can't really describe when semen taste like, but I love it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Semen tastes far nicer than Starbucks coffee.
Original post by Quantex
Semen tastes far nicer than Starbucks coffee.

I'd imagine this to be true. Starbucks coffee is awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Starbucks has a flavour? :confused:
Reply 28
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Starbucks has a flavour? :confused:

A flavour full of surprises it would seem. :mmm:
thanks OP for posting this. i had a marvellous chuckle. whether Starbucks do in fact use this unusual flavoring in their latte is not relevant for bear™ as he drinks free Waitrose coffee. which tastes slightly odd but not unpleasant.
Original post by the bear
thanks OP for posting this. i had a marvellous chuckle. whether Starbucks do in fact use this unusual flavoring in their latte is not relevant for bear™ as he drinks free Waitrose coffee. which tastes slightly odd but not unpleasant.

Bear is a parasite on society. (I got this from the newspapers, they are currently waging war on Waitrose free coffee. Or they would be, if it wasn't for the fact Waitrose give them out free as well. :lol:)
Bear is a parasite on society. (I got this from the newspapers, they are currently waging war on Waitrose free coffee. Or they would be, if it wasn't for the fact Waitrose give them out free as well. :lol:)

you need to spend 5 of your English pounds to get the free paper.
Reply 32
Original post by jedanselemyia
Sure, it works too.
But if the targeted group doesn't mind being called like that, I don't know why we should stop.

they're not all african o.O.
you need to spend 5 of your English pounds to get the free paper.

I generally shop at the Bloomsbury one and they seem to dish out the Guardian willy nilly there! Not that I bother, I don't like nasty eco-unfriendly print papers any more.
I generally shop at the Bloomsbury one and they seem to dish out the Guardian willy nilly there! Not that I bother, I don't like nasty eco-unfriendly print papers any more.

Bloomsbury ...trying to recapture that Bohemian wildness

Are you one of those uncouth individuals who takes up tables in the cafe with only your free coffee? :fuhrer:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Are you one of those uncouth individuals who takes up tables in the cafe with only your free coffee? :fuhrer:

no i bring some Doritos from the garage.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey

I read today that Waitrose are going to stop this kind of thing. Not a moment too soon.
I read today that Waitrose are going to stop this kind of thing. Not a moment too soon.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3113493

:yep:
Original post by Lulu24
they're not all african o.O.

Black Americans are not all African?
(Well it's true that African Americans all have white in them and certain black populations like Creoles and Lumbees are of mixed ancestry)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending