King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Same
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by SCatherine
Ah well done!! I just got one for BSc Geography!

Just got an offer for Geography BA last night!
I applied to Kings for Law on November 15th and haven't heard from them ever since.
Original post by benq
Mine is an A in one additional subject to those already taken. That's because I already have AAC from the last year. I am thinking to firm it, yes. But that's not 100% yet. Which majors/minors are you considering?

sweet, and atm im really undecided but i like the look of film studies, english and philosophy the most :smile: just really wish they did art history..then i would definitely firm. what are you thinking of majoring in?
Original post by sunn-bro
Hey there; War Studies & History BA offer holder. :smile: Also got an offer for straight history.

Have you heard about any post offer days for history yet? Haven't kept up with any of that :P
Original post by Student90198
I applied to Kings for Law on November 15th and haven't heard from them ever since.

They got back to me mid December but I had applied earlier so I wouldn't worry
Reply 186
Original post by benq
After just receiving "new message or decision regarding your application " email, I went to the KCL portal and to my surprise the Liberal Arts offer was gone! Anybody experienced anything like that? I didn't receive a confirmation from UCAS when I got it in the first place, so perhaps they made a mistake?

UPDATE: I just received an apology on MyApplication portal, and they said that they will fix it as soon as possible.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi guys,

Anyone with a maths offer? :smile: I'll be there (I hope) in September doing Maths.
Original post by Mathsz0r
Hi guys,

Anyone with a maths offer? :smile: I'll be there (I hope) in September doing Maths.

I have one, wont be firming or insirance but a few of my mates have firmed and will probably be there aswell!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
I have one, wont be firming or insirance but a few of my mates have firmed and will probably be there aswell!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool, where is it you plan on going?
Original post by Mathsz0r
Oh cool, where is it you plan on going?

Cambridge if i get the grades!!!
In response to the question about open days for War Studies, I've looked a few times but it seems to be all medicine-related for now.
Cambridge if i get the grades!!!

What would your insurance be?
Original post by binarythoughts
What would your insurance be?

Warwick or imperial
Warwick or imperial

Great choices!
Original post by binarythoughts
Great choices!

Thabks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 196
Original post by CiaranAndrew
Just got an offer for Law A*AA and an £18,000 scholarship if I make them my firm choice :biggrin:

Congrats! Do you know of anyone else that has an offer for Law at Kings?
Original post by jlucia
Congrats! Do you know of anyone else that has an offer for Law at Kings?

I have an offer for Law :smile:
I've got an offer from kcl to study Philosophy BA but not sure if firm it or Durham. Anyone can help?
Original post by evelyn3347
I've got an offer from kcl to study Philosophy BA but not sure if firm it or Durham. Anyone can help?

That's fairly simple surely - do you want to live in london at a big university or live in a small city in a collegiate university? The two are such different environments deciding which is right for you should be straight forward

Latest