The Student Room Group

AS Levels-Depressing times

Ami the only one who's dying from AS? I'm starting to have breakdowns and I can't even cope anymore. I had mocks this week and I know I got U's for everything. I can't take much more. FML.
Reply 1
I am a third year- currently doing my A2 level. I am a AS resit and I feel exactly like that right now. I'm depressed and so unhappy and I just feel like quitting- I've even found another course to do but I dunno whether to quit now or just carry on and then do the course. I have mocks next week and I know I am gunna fail. YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE!
Original post by moinul98
Ami the only one who's dying from AS? I'm starting to have breakdowns and I can't even cope anymore. I had mocks this week and I know I got U's for everything. I can't take much more. FML.

Hey man, chin-up :smile:

What do you wonna do in the future? :3
Reply 3
I don't even know anymore... I wanted to work in finance but if I'm doing bad in maths and further maths, but what chance do i have now...

It will all be worth it at the end of the day. Work hard today, get a good job in the future and enjoy your life after university.

Would you rather to suffer for 2 years (perhaps uni) but have a good life for the rest of your life

OR

Slack and waste your youth whilst your young and having to work in McDonalds for the rest of your life.

It WILL be worth it :smile:
I feel like this sometimes (I think we all do) but I just keep going. If I'm having a really bad day then I take it off and then just get back to it the next day, though perhaps I can only do this because I study independently.

Keep working at it as it'll be worth it in the end, even though it probably doesn't feel like it now.
I know how you feel sometimes :frown:

Just a keep a clear head and try not stress over it too much :smile:
Reply 7

Don't give up yet! You still have 4 months until actual exams. I felt the same way last year, but it turned out fine. Also, forget about the mocks - I remember getting a U in further maths but ended up with an A :awesome:
Reply 8
I heard that people might get kicked out if they did very bad in the mocks, if that's the case, I'm in deep sh*t. :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest