The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by legend4lyf
No problem

Btw do you know if for the interview registration form do we tick the boxes or sign in each relevant box

Posted from TSR Mobile

You leave the boxes blank- when they check through your documents they tick them off :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No problem

Btw do you know if for the interview registration form do we tick the boxes or sign in each relevant box

Posted from TSR Mobile

I ticked because I think it is more like a checklist... If they wanted a signature I can always sign when I am there anyways :smile:

What time are you btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CommonSense
You leave the boxes blank- when they check through your documents they tick them off :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright thanks 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnaK45
I ticked because I think it is more like a checklist... If they wanted a signature I can always sign when I am there anyways :smile:

What time are you btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, that makes sense 👍

Mines at 12.35, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnaK45
Thanks so much! Was planning on ringing them myself actually too haha :P

Has anyone noticed that it is snowing tomorrow in Nottingham? Hoping public transport won't be too badly affected :///

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont worry, the snow doesnt stick that much anyway
Thanks, that makes sense 👍

Mines at 12.35, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

2pm, so probably the group after yours haha!

'The evidence of all volunteering and work experience' and 'copies of academic achievements' doesn't include any of like your extracurricular stuff, right? Just evidence that you have done research into a career in Medicine and then GCSE/AS certificates?

Lol, just don't want to forget anything! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nottie
Dont worry, the snow doesnt stick that much anyway

That's good news because it stuck pretty bad where I live! We had about 20cm fall in the space of two hours and loads of cars got stuck! :/ Taking the train though hopefully :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnaK45
2pm, so probably the group after yours haha!

'The evidence of all volunteering and work experience' and 'copies of academic achievements' doesn't include any of like your extracurricular stuff, right? Just evidence that you have done research into a career in Medicine and then GCSE/AS certificates?

Lol, just don't want to forget anything! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, might still see you there

I'm just bringing GCSE certificates and letters from my work experience and voluntary work. I think that's it. Just remember to bring copies 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, that makes sense ������

Mines at 12.35, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, mine's at 12:35 too! Just about to start all the sorting and photocopying~
Cool, might still see you there

I'm just bringing GCSE certificates and letters from my work experience and voluntary work. I think that's it. Just remember to bring copies 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be cool :smile:

Got all the photocopies and then had to get passport photos done yesterday because the ones I had were of me when I was like 13 :P Starting to get a bit nervous tbh! Hopefully it is okay :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnaK45
That's good news because it stuck pretty bad where I live! We had about 20cm fall in the space of two hours and loads of cars got stuck! :/ Taking the train though hopefully :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Nottingham at the moment (came by train) and there doesn't seem to be too much snow. If you come through Manchester there's a lot of snow and some trains have been disrupted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm on my way up to Leeds for an interview but passing through Nottingham now and there's no snow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnaK45
That would be cool :smile:

Got all the photocopies and then had to get passport photos done yesterday because the ones I had were of me when I was like 13 :P Starting to get a bit nervous tbh! Hopefully it is okay :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha I've been too busy with all the photocopying to feel nervous but it'll kick in soon.
Do we still need a signed photo if we already have 2 forms of ID

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by violin101
Hi, mine's at 12:35 too! Just about to start all the sorting and photocopying~

That's great, remember to say hi 😄
And good luck I just finished all the photocopying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnaK45

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's all gone now, only bits on the grass. And it's quite slippery but the traffic is as big as always so hopefully there won't be any problems tomorrow :smile:
Can't access my emails at the moment, so could somebody tell me where we are meant to go/meet for the interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tuitu56
I think it means you sign your name on the back of the photo, at least that's what I did and they were fine with it :smile:

to me it sounded like they wanted a countersignature
Reply 637
Original post by hukdealz
to me it sounded like they wanted a countersignature

That's what I was worried about when I was handing it over too, but the guy was really nice and said it doesn't make any difference :smile:

I'm a bit confused tbh as to why they need so many documents!
Original post by boods8897
Can't access my emails at the moment, so could somebody tell me where we are meant to go/meet for the interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

probably to A floor :smile:. But if not, there surely will be lots of signs to guide you.

Original post by Tuitu56
That's what I was worried about when I was handing it over too, but the guy was really nice and said it doesn't make any difference :smile:

So that if they decide to give you an offer they can check if you didnt lie in your application :P. And the photo is so that the interviewers find it easier to remember you afterwards
Original post by Tuitu56

when you consider how insecure their online interview booking system is, I'm quite surprised!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending