The Student Room Group

When's a good time to apply/deadline?

For a masters course.

Currently in my final year undergrad. My uni had a lecture on some info for masters but I missed it. I can't find entry deadlines or anything on my uni site. When do people typically apply if they want to start a full time 1 year masters course in Sep.2015 and is the application process still through UCAS? I'm hoping to do I.T. Security at Gloucestershire. Thank you!! :smile:
Original post by EDUC4TION
For a masters course.

Currently in my final year undergrad. My uni had a lecture on some info for masters but I missed it. I can't find entry deadlines or anything on my uni site. When do people typically apply if they want to start a full time 1 year masters course in Sep.2015 and is the application process still through UCAS? I'm hoping to do I.T. Security at Gloucestershire. Thank you!! :smile:

Now is the time to apply. No, the application will be directly to the University, not through UCAS. Only the university/department can tell you if there is a deadline
Reply 2
Ok thanks
Reply 3
Original post by threeportdrift
Now is the time to apply. No, the application will be directly to the University, not through UCAS. Only the university/department can tell you if there is a deadline

Hii, am doing my Masters at BCU, I start applying for my master from February, I think is best if you start applying for now. In what subject you want to do a master?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending