The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone considered trinity square private accommodation?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hiya, I have been offered a place to study Criminology :smile: Anyone else studying this?
Original post by KatieCorah
Hiya, I have been offered a place to study Criminology :smile: Anyone else studying this?

Me!
Are you making Trent your first choice?
Reply 564
Original post by M1711
do you have to book a viewing for glasshouse ? im going to pNTU openday on the 21st of Feb ..

I think so yeah, I guess they won't turn you away if you don't but I just emailed them to make sure and they also told me I have to let them know around what time I will go :smile:
Reply 565
Original post by jc20
I think so yeah, I guess they won't turn you away if you don't but I just emailed them to make sure and they also told me I have to let them know around what time I will go :smile:

i dont think they let people view the glasshouse accomadation on a saturday do they ? esp on the 21st feb ??
Reply 566
Original post by M1711
i dont think they let people view the glasshouse accomadation on a saturday do they ? esp on the 21st feb ??

Hmm well I emailed them and they told me it's fine. Just to let them know what time and such.
Reply 567
Original post by jc20
Hmm well I emailed them and they told me it's fine. Just to let them know what time and such.

ohh right ! i phoned them and then the guy went on a bit long lool , ill try phone them again and ask if i could book a viewing ! best thing about glasshouse is aldi being next door ahaha
Reply 568
Original post by M1711
ohh right ! i phoned them and then the guy went on a bit long lool , ill try phone them again and ask if i could book a viewing ! best thing about glasshouse is aldi being next door ahaha

Definitely try phoning them or email them! :smile: Haha yeah very convenient!
Reply 569
Original post by jc20
Definitely try phoning them or email them! :smile: Haha yeah very convenient!

ahah yeah will do ! and are you on the FB page ? for NTU applicants ?
I had an interview the other day, but applied really early - i think they are going down the list of first come first served for interviews - when did u apply?
Original post by RebeccaLennox
I had an interview the other day, but applied really early - i think they are going down the list of first come first served for interviews - when did u apply?

I applied two weeks ago :frown: still haven't even heard if they want an interview at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 572
Original post by M1711
ahah yeah will do ! and are you on the FB page ? for NTU applicants ?

I am yeah!
Reply 573
Original post by jc20
I am yeah!

okehh ! i just phoned up glasshouse and booked my accomadation viewing ! im probably going for the 6 bed - ensuite - 120 quid
Reply 574
Original post by M1711
okehh ! i just phoned up glasshouse and booked my accomadation viewing ! im probably going for the 6 bed - ensuite - 120 quid

I'm looking there too! :biggrin:
Reply 575
Original post by lollie5
I'm looking there too! :biggrin:

Awsome ! Loool its a nice place ! Just booked my accomadation viewing for 21st feb
I have an unconditional offer to study Law Sandwich course at NTU!
Has anyone else applied for this?
Original post by Jane Risley
I have an unconditional offer to study Law Sandwich course at NTU!
Has anyone else applied for this?

That's amazing, congratulation! I applied to do law sandwich.
Where's everyone going to book? I've got an unconditional offer and I'm stuck between Byron and Gill street South? Where are most freshers going?😩
I'll be studying psychology and criminology! You thought about accommodation yet?

Quick Reply

Latest