The Student Room Group

Short haired Girls > long haired girls who agrees?

Poll

which hair?

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No
You have to be amazingly good looking to pull off short hair though.
Reply 3
Original post by enaayrah
You have to be amazingly good looking to pull off short hair though.

shes average and pulls it off

Reply 4
I find girls who can pull off short hair tend to look even better with long hair :dontknow:
Original post by HarryDn

I don't find her average...
Reply 6
Original post by HarryDn

That's "average" to you??
Reply 7
Original post by enaayrah
I don't find her average...

Another

wellnot amazingly good looking :dontknow: that would be a girl like this but i have alt taste

Reply 8
Original post by HarryDn

She's above average if you ask me.

Take away the ear stretcher.

But on topic.

I don't prefer either, if you're hot, you're hot...
Sigh, Emma Watson. :daydreaming: To be as blessed in beauty as she was.
Original post by HarryDn
wellnot amazingly good looking :dontknow: that would be a girl like this but i have alt taste

Different hair, makeup, camera angles, filter - but looks like the same girl to me. Could just as well be the same person a week apart, just with a different makeover

But each to their own! (I'm pretty indifferent as to whether someone is alternative or not, and I'm not attracted to women as a whole so :lol: )
Reply 11
Original post by Gott
Neck length is good, but short is just militant feminist

this is cute

long hair

Reply 12
disagree

i like their hair to be long enough to wrap around themselves like a wizards cloak
OH **** THIS FOR A POLL!

I thought it has been LONG ESTABLISHED already

that it depends on the woman. You can't just generalize if someone is hot or not because of random photos of short and long-haired women?

Some people look good with it short, others no. But even that is subjective to say they do or don't like...

:sigh:
Some girls with short hair are the dogs ********. But you need to have a very attractive face to pull it off.

I am thinking of Frankie from the Saturdays............Ah Merci, weee, weee, weee!
That’s not true.
Some men who insist on long hair are probably just not comfortable with their sexuality. Many decades ago it was women who had short hair and men who wore long hair.
How is short hair impractical?
Could be the prettiest girl in the world, if she got a pixie cut I'd instantly lose all attraction to her, just doesn't look at all feminine.
Original post by inthedark1
Some men who insist on long hair are probably just not comfortable with their sexuality. Many decades ago it was women who had short hair and men who wore long hair.

Sodomy and homosexuality was also big business in those days. To suggest that a guy only being attracted to a feminine look means they're in the closet, is a strange one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending