The Student Room Group

How to chat a women up.

Hi. I'm 18 and I identify as a gay man . I have had a fair bit of sex with quite a few men who I have all met online through facebook, grindr etc. Recently I have wondered what it would be like to at least try a women once. I have been unable to find any online apps to meet women so I will have to try nightclubs etc. But how do I chat one up. What do I do. What do I say. I need help. Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Da serious ****? :lolwut: you're gay and wanna pick up a ladeh?
Reply 2
Original post by pocahontas lol
Da serious ****? :lolwut: you're gay and wanna pick up a ladeh?

I wanna try it just once as I am not 100% sure I'm gay or Bi. At least once.
You could try the direct approach: 'Hello, I'm gay - at least I think I am...........Fancy a shag?'

On second thoughts, perhaps that might not have too much success.

Spoiler

what the hell?? :s-smilie:
First, learn how to spell woman
try complimenting her hair or something...still sounds sick doe
Reply 7
OP i like dink too (no homo)
Original post by n_hundred
what the hell?? :s-smilie:
Don't you mean, W.T.F? literally! :eek:

Perhaps a new acronym is needed: W.S.I.F? What Should I ****?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. I'm 18 and I identify as a gay man . I have had a fair bit of sex with quite a few men who I have all met online through facebook, grindr etc. Recently I have wondered what it would be like to at least try a women once. I have been unable to find any online apps to meet women so I will have to try nightclubs etc. But how do I chat one up. What do I do. What do I say. I need help. Thank you.

You be honest with her and tell her that you expect nothing serious out of the relationship and you are just I dunno considering your options. You make sure she understands that it's just a one night fling and so she doesn't expect anything more. Women are nice if men are honest with them. (I am a woman so I know)

Posted from TSR Mobile
try complimenting her hair or something...still sounds sick doe
I wanna try it just once as I am not 100% sure I'm gay or Bi. At least once.

Oh okay then :K: Well in that case...

don't try to purposefully be a douche to prove to yourself/others that you're straight or could still get ****ed by a girl even though you're gay. :rolleyes: You need to go the same route as a straight dude to get a woman, and that means just be respectful, for starters. I can't give you exact tips, but keeping the mantra of being respectful and confident and not a creep never fails.
Original post by TheTechN1304
First, learn how to spell woman

Thanks. I don't seem to be able to edit my post.
Do I just go to a club and try my luck. Approach all the single women and just ask for a shag outright. What do I say.
Thanks. I don't seem to be able to edit my post.
Do I just go to a club and try my luck. Approach all the single women and just ask for a shag outright. What do I say.

why don't you ask some of your female friends
Original post by uberteknik
You could try the direct approach: 'Hello, I'm gay - at least I think I am...........Fancy a shag?'

On second thoughts, perhaps that might not have too much success.

Spoiler

That would work well actaully, its funny. Just make sure you come across like you are kidding.

Something tells me OP asking for tips on how to get "a women"

means he's not one of those gays surrounded by women. Not all gays are fab, booboo :talkhand:
If you're not finding yourself physically attracted to any women, I'd say that you're not bi and you can skip having uncomfortable sex.

I didn't have to bang a bloke to work out I was straight.

I don't really have any and certainly none I would consider talking like that with.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
If you're not finding yourself physically attracted to any women, I'd say that you're not bi and you can skip having uncomfortable sex.

I didn't have to bang a bloke to work out I was straight.

The thing is I am beginning to become attracted to women and do at least wanna try it so I can see I have done it.
you can talk about anything i.e. the weather

"Hi there! Great day for a f***"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending