The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1520
Original post by Quiet _One86
Love the chews and joystixx cherry and cola

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh now I want to go tesco lol, I need sweeties asap.

How are you though my lovely? I think my earlobe may fall off :frown:, my back was too tight then I put the little rubber ones on the back to keep them in :frown:.
Reply 1521
Original post by hamix.forllz
not the best of days, but i'll bounce back.  missed a question in a test, but i can resit it.  and i thought somebody who i thought was an ally was taking the piss, and feel a bit  confused, but this will pass again.  i'm going to re-apply for the test tomorrow, since i've come to realise challenges are to be conquered.  but had a laugh because arsenal are linked to Suarez, and Spurs reckon they can win something (lolololololololololololol....)

Damn :frown:.
Reply 1522
Original post by Quiet _One86
It is pretty cold across the UK but it's not Serbia at minus 40c or NY who has 30ft snowfall!! Electric blankets are a good idea. I have one that wraps as a under fitted sheet which has different settings and timers 1hr or 9hrs. Best bday pressie ever :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I now know what I want for my bday :biggrin:. It has been truly bitter in brum today, I nearly fell over a few times well but caught myself back up, but it is my own fault for wearing trainers like it is a fashion show lol.
Reply 1523
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Halfway through the new Suits episode, so pretty happy. :smile:

I need to catch up, I only watched about 3 eps of the first season xD.
Reply 1524
Original post by Mr Joe
I was stressed out because couldn't figure out an assignment, but now I'm really happy thanks to 24houranswers and I also got a discount code NSU7Z.:smile: Feeling good now :smile:.

Good good smiles all round :smile: :biggrin:. Thanks for adding the code, you are a likeable charecter Joe.
Reply 1525
Original post by beeninetytwo
Mildy hungover :nothing:

:biggrin: a good night then?
Reply 1526
Original post by Andy98
Yeah. Although there are times I agree with them. Those times are getting more frequent

Posted from TSR Mobile

Andy, don’t let them put you down or put you off. You are a nice geeza with a family that are a bunch of twits :frown: there are many guys your age that are experiencing the same or similar.
Reply 1527
Original post by Manitude
I was on as part of a series on reenactment.
You can watch it online here:
http://yesterday.uktv.co.uk/shows/weekend-warriors/watch-online/#4002345614001

I'm not any of the people who do interviews, but I know most of them very well and lived on the same road as Dan for three years.

(yet another shameless plug)

By mandolin I mean the musical instrument, not the kitchen appliance (not sure if you were confuse on that) They're really quite harmless, the tension in the strings isn't that bad! I'm not a great player but I've had my eye on the particular model for a while and it was a good price at a local shop so I could try it out and I liked it.

I tried to watch it but I can not on my tablet typical.

Is Dan a hotty? lol, I will find out once I watch the vid :smile:.

Oh, I am lmao easy mistake :biggrin:. :smile: why not, live while your alive :biggrin:.
happy that i'm starting my weekend even though i have nothing to do.
Reply 1529
Original post by chelseafreak
happy that i'm starting my weekend even though i have nothing to do.

:smile:, I am the same just me, the tumbleweeds and the tumbleweed tune :frown:.
Original post by lou 22
:smile:, I am the same just me, the tumbleweeds and the tumbleweed tune :frown:.

at least we have our running advice column to do :smile:
Original post by lou 22
I tried to watch it but I can not on my tablet typical.

Is Dan a hotty? lol, I will find out once I watch the vid :smile:.

Oh, I am lmao easy mistake :biggrin:. :smile: why not, live while your alive :biggrin:.

Uhh...I guess some people might think so. He has a wife and since the episode was filmed in spring 2014 he became a father so I think it's fairly safe to say he's taken haha.

Me, on the other hand: forever alone :emo:
Reply 1532
Original post by chelseafreak
at least we have our running advice column to do :smile:

:smile: you are a great columnist :smile: :wink:.
Original post by lou 22
:smile: you are a great columnist :smile: :wink:.

as are you, we make a good team
Reply 1534
Original post by Manitude
Uhh...I guess some people might think so. He has a wife and since the episode was filmed in spring 2014 he became a father so I think it's fairly safe to say he's taken haha.

Me, on the other hand: forever alone :emo:

:/. Awww a likkle baby <3.

Same Man, I am the same :’(.

I should of asked for your autograph lol :biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
:/. Awww a likkle baby <3.

Same Man, I am the same :’(.

I should of asked for your autograph lol :biggrin:.

I'm not great around young children but she's lovely - very strong for her age I'm told. Must take after her father haha.

Given the number of people who claim to be forever alone you'd think we'd all eventually bump into each other and no longer be forever alone. Maybe it's because we're all too shy to say anything to that one person? Or in my case, I live in such an isolated place that there literally isn't anyone else. Anyway, my inbox is always open if you fancy a chat.

You could probably still get my autograph if you asked nicely enough :u:
Moderate I'd say, was listening to some pretty deep songs now having a length discussion with a mate on Facebook about football :tongue:
I'm a bit nervous at the moment, so much interest in a pic of my face-why? I don't want it leaked onto the main forum. At the same time, I enjoy the power-my thread is crazy popular
Dammit I'm mad!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Dammit I'm mad!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why :frown:

Latest