The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2320
Original post by zubz91
Yh i see, but then wouldn't know if some one of a worthy opinion is replying. maybe someone who is not a muslim etc.

Non Muslims can reply on this thread to. You could try looking at people's older posts and work out if they're Muslim or not. Or you could PM whoever you want to debate.
Original post by Tpos
Non Muslims can reply on this thread to. You could try looking at people's older posts and work out if they're Muslim or not. Or you could PM whoever you want to debate.

Lol true, Jazakallah
Reply 2322

Spoiler

Ya Allah guide us all.
Why even post that?
Original post by Zamestaneh
If crimes go unpunished, then there will be social disorder. Social disorder causes people to either turn away from God or prevents them from enjoining worship of Him. If crimes go punished and there is peace, then people have time to think about God, worship, enjoin goodness; if everything is a battle for survival (which is a condition that lawlessness might create) then people may be driven to do immoral things in order to survive, so they wouldn't be able to gain favour with God by breaching His rules.
By establishing laws (and carrying out punishment), a parallel is drawn between life and the hereafter - those who stick to the rules, will be the most likely to live good lives, and those who do bad will be punished for what they do. This therefore is a practical reminder to the people to be mindful of God.

Thank you for replying!
Reply 2325
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Why even post that?

Me? Shall I delete it?
Original post by Tpos
Me? Shall I delete it?

No, he was refering to the OP of the thread, I believe :tongue:

loooool for the sisters. Always with my abaya. :lol: :facepalm2:
Original post by Tennumbers

loooool for the sisters. Always with my abaya. :lol: :facepalm2:

lolol so true
Nearly slipped once
Original post by zubz91
Yh i see, but then wouldn't know if some one of a worthy opinion is replying. maybe someone who is not a muslim etc.

Hiya everyone:biggrin:

Please don't use the I-SOC thread for engaging in debates and bickering. This thread is for peaceful discussion relating to Islam:h: and mutually respectful discourse.

If you feel that someone is being disrespectful or is otherwise behaving in an inappropriate manner please don't respond to them - please just report their post to flag the attention of a moderator. This will stop the thread from being derailed.

Thanks,

Funky!:hat:
Original post by Tpos
Me? Shall I delete it?

Your choice.
Salutations :colone:
I will be travelling alot in the coming months and will be staying in hotels and normally be alone. I want to busy my self with something which will increase my deen and will help humanity. I will be in the middle east; Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan And of course beloved saudi Arabia which will enable me to do umrah every time I go. But any suggestions in regards to what to do?
Original post by getfunky!
Hiya everyone:biggrin:

Please don't use the I-SOC thread for engaging in debates and bickering. This thread is for peaceful discussion relating to Islam:h: and mutually respectful discourse.

If you feel that someone is being disrespectful or is otherwise behaving in an inappropriate manner please don't respond to them - please just report their post to flag the attention of a moderator. This will stop the thread from being derailed.

Thanks,

Funky!:hat:

I see, may allah keep us on the tawheed
Original post by zubz91
I see, may allah keep us on the tawheed

someone say my name?
Original post by Tawheed
someone say my name?

LOL is that your actual name ? If so, it's a very nice name mashaAllah.
and lol that dua is for me and you
Asalaamulaykum :colone:
Original post by IdeasForLife
Asalaamulaykum :colone:

Wasalam.
What happened this time lol :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ibn Al-Jowzee said, “If this Dunya was not a station of tests it would not be filled with sicknesses and filth. If life were not about hardship, then the Prophets and the pious would have lived the most comfortable of lives. Nay, Adam suffered test after test until he left the Dunya.Nuh cried or 300 years. Ibrahim was thrown into a pit of fire and later told to slaughter his son. Ya’qub cried until he became blind.
Musa challenged Fir’own and was tested by his people. Eeasa had no provision except the morsels his disciples provided him with. And Muhammad (SAW) met poverty with patience, his uncle one of the most beloved relatives to him was slain and mutilated and his people disbelieved in him and the list of Prophets and the pious goes on and on.”
The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "There is a tree in Paradise (which is so big and huge that) if a rider travels in its shade for one hundred years, he would not be able to cross it."[Bukhari Vol. 4 No. 474]

Latest

Trending

Trending