The Student Room Group

Can anyone do me a MASSIVE favour? (scary)

This has already been solved. Thank you.

I tried asking on another website but they verbally abused the sh*t out of me.

Nice to know there's some hospitable people on this site. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dean Ambrose
Basically there's this video on the internet of a car going down a road and a zombie jumps up of some sort, it ruined my life 7 years ago as a child and i don't want to see it again.

Could anyone go onto 9gag.com and scroll down to a post called

"anyone remember this little gem?"

I want to click on the post to see the comments and see if anyone was affected like me but the post is a gif and i'm afraid it'll jump up again.

Thanks so much and don't watch if you're easily frightened!

It ruined your life, really? It was that bad. C'mon it is only a video. What was so scary about it?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It ruined your life, really? It was that bad. C'mon it is only a video. What was so scary about it?

It shook me up for weeks, gave me trust issues with friends and i got bullied for it when the teacher played it but i left before it.
It shook me up for weeks, gave me trust issues with friends and i got bullied for it when the teacher played it but i left before it.

THAT gave you trust issues?? Bit extreme...

I'm sorry to hear about that...I just watched it. I also scrolled down to the comments for you, yeah apparently other people were shaken up by it to. Honestly I find that hard to believe, the exorcist google trick shook me up more.
Original post by Paralove
THAT gave you trust issues?? Bit extreme...

grrrrrrrr
I'm sorry to hear about that...I just watched it. I also scrolled down to the comments for you, yeah apparently other people were shaken up by it to. Honestly I find that hard to believe, the exorcist google trick shook me up more.

Did the thing jump up though?
Did the thing jump up though?

Yes but there is no sound, so I doubt you will be frightened out of your your wit's.
Yes but there is no sound, so I doubt you will be frightened out of your your wit's.

Thanks so much man, you're a lifesaver!

Since i can't go on it now, could you tell me some off the other comments including the top one?
Reply 9
That video scared the life out of me when I first saw it O_O
I'd just got my new computer, and the guy who set it up for us wanted to test the speakers....so he showed me that video. We didn't realize just how high the speakers were set. So when it screamed it REALLY screamed.

I've never watched it since.

And I'd forgot about the scrolling exorcist thing!
Is it that stupid zombie that jumps out in the countryside?
Original post by King Leonidas
Is it that stupid zombie that jumps out in the countryside?

Yeah man.
Original post by natar
That video scared the life out of me when I first saw it O_O
I'd just got my new computer, and the guy who set it up for us wanted to test the speakers....so he showed me that video. We didn't realize just how high the speakers were set. So when it screamed it REALLY screamed.

I've never watched it since.

And I'd forgot about the scrolling exorcist thing!

Thanks, nice to know there's other people like me out there.

Scrolling Exorcist thing?
can understand, HSPs like you and I can have heart attacks from shock videos like this
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
can understand, HSPs like you and I can have heart attacks from shock videos like this

I know! I tried asking on this joke website called tickld and they all made fun of me, calling me pathetic and telling me to stop socializing with people. It was upsetting and they just wouldn't stop.

Plus what's a HSP btw?
(edited 9 years ago)

I saw that video when I was seven or eight.

I fell off my chair and almost knocked myself out on the bookcase lmao, it was quite intense as you can imagine

At some point I will re-watch it see if it really was worth all the fuss. Standard Scary Maze Game I don't find too bad but Ghost Car as it was called...

Is this it? [video="youtube;Wz1W_omigwg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1W_omigwg[/video]
Original post by Izzyeviel
Is this it? [video="youtube;Wz1W_omigwg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1W_omigwg[/video]

GOD DAMN IT! Don't post it! I guess someone was going to eventually.
Original post by Izzyeviel

Gave me a mild jolt at worst.
Original post by AdamCee
I saw that video when I was seven or eight.

I fell off my chair and almost knocked myself out on the bookcase lmao, it was quite intense as you can imagine

At some point I will re-watch it see if it really was worth all the fuss. Standard Scary Maze Game I don't find too bad but Ghost Car as it was called...

Yea i was 10 or 11 or something. Sh*ts been on the internet since the beginning. Called Ghost Car, Scary Car Commercial and other things.

Quick Reply

Latest