The Student Room Group

Says we should do something together, doesn't reply

She messages me saying we should do something, then doesn't reply... it's been 3 hours now and still nothing. I know she's been online on Facebook and active.

Why is she doing this? Does she just want the attention? Or did I say something wrong?

I mean I presume she started the conversation to initiate a meeting, but why do it if you don't know what day you're free?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Maybe she got distracted by something, I tend to do it all the time.

Has she read the message? Or just not replied? Maybe she hasn't seen the notification?
Reply 2
Original post by esjae
Maybe she got distracted by something, I tend to do it all the time.

Has she read the message? Or just not replied? Maybe she hasn't seen the notification?

I don't think she got distracted, she has been active on Facebook, and it has been 3 hours...

The weird thing is, on my phone on the Messenger app it says she read it 3 hours ago, but online on my laptop it doesn't say she's seen it.
But I presume she has seen my message. I didn't take that long to reply.
Reply 3
Original post by 1st Love
I don't think she got distracted, she has been active on Facebook, and it has been 3 hours...

The weird thing is, on my phone on the Messenger app it says she read it 3 hours ago, but online on my laptop it doesn't say she's seen it.
But I presume she has seen my message. I didn't take that long to reply.

Hmmm..

Try messaging her again with a suggestion?
Give her time.

Even when a guy I like asks me something like that, I usually take ages to reply because I've to tell 2 of my best friends about it first and then think about a good day that I'm available while getting distracted in between. If she was the one saying that she wants to meet up, she probably does, so just wait a bit :smile:
Lmao, this happens to me ALL THE TIME

I shall be watching this thread for tips :banana2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending