The Student Room Group

Why am I so gassed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tazza ma razza
Southall - Holla at cha Bwoi!!!! Peak times after moving away, miss the city.

Where have you moved to? I only went there for the first time last year hahaha. Even though I'm indian (I know how have I not been there before in my 21 years of existence!), I felt so out of place.
Might I politefully request that you refrain from the use of such unorthodox language on the medium that is TSR, In order to preserve the status quo of a lively and pretentious center of debate.

Many thanks
Original post by TikkaMasala.007
Somalis are always gassed :lol: :yes:.

:lol: +1
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Ahhh, the Asian central haha (besides southall). To be honest I haven't heard anyone say it in a while either..

haha I think I baited myself out now :tongue: now everyone knows where I live lol

Original post by Boks
How will you rep your ends with this lack of local knowledge? :frown:

You must be from East Ham or something. With the rest of the wastemen. :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :ashamed2: i'm ashamed, maybe you could teach me :tongue: it would be for the greater good haha

I may or may not be from east ham (,if I answer that question I'll probably bait myself out more than I already have :tongue:)
Reply 24
Original post by tammie123
haha I think I baited myself out now :tongue: now everyone knows where I live lol

I know :ashamed2: i'm ashamed, maybe you could teach me :tongue: it would be for the greater good haha

I may or may not be from east ham (,if I answer that question I'll probably bait myself out more than I already have :tongue:)

Hah, I'm from east but at uni up north. And i shall attempt to teach you. And pretend I'm proper ghetto
Bc Somali :wink:

You must be from Ilford lmao
You must be from Ilford lmao

haha what makes you say that?
Reply 28
Flatulence obv.
haha what makes you say that?

Am I right, or Am I right? Just a guess, either redbridge, woodford or stratford lmao.
Reply 30
Am I right, or Am I right? Just a guess, either redbridge, woodford or stratford lmao.

Thats about as vague as you can get talking about east london. Stretching all the way out to essex there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boks
Thats about as vague as you can get talking about east london. Stretching all the way out to essex there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? I always thought those places were east London o_o. Show's what I know, ehh?
Reply 32
Really? I always thought those places were east London o_o. Show's what I know, ehh?

Nope, Ilford is part of Essex. I think Manor Park is the absolute edge of East London. Post codes man. If it isn't E-something then you ain't east, Fam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boks
Nope, Ilford is part of Essex. I think Manor Park is the absolute edge of East London. Post codes man. If it isn't E-something then you ain't east, Fam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh, got it haha. Sorry fam, man's isn't from the East-side you get me?
Reply 34
You finally realised your a Secret tree-hugging commie and the joy and perpetual happiness that brings has overwhelmed you.
You eat a lot of eggs and baked beans?

Quick Reply

Latest