The Student Room Group

Re: *** DENTISTRY Graduate Entry Programme 2015!!!! *** Applicants Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eshdentist
Thanks dude. I just think I came across as quite floopy/loud/ott. I hope I'm just over analysing! Lol good luck to you too x

Thanks! Which group were you in, i.e which time slot? I think there were 15 in each
Original post by pauljoseph
Thanks! Which group were you in, i.e which time slot? I think there were 15 in each

10:15 on the 28th you?
Haha ditto. Could be as soon as 13 days away though, although I'd imagine they will wait for the few they said they are going to be interviewing on the 16th of Feb, so maybe 20 days is more realistic :frown:

Are they interviewing more than the 43-45 they suggested then do you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LittleLamp

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who knows :/ last year they interviewed 60 people for 25 places and when I talked to admissions they suggested similar numbers this year
10:15 on the 28th you?

Ah ok, I was in the 11:15 group, so we walked passed you guys on the way in.
Original post by LittleLamp

Posted from TSR Mobile

They specifically said around 45 to our group, as there are only around 20 places available this year due to fiscal reasons. This must have been decided recently, as like others who had spoken to admissions a month or so ago, they stated higher numbers. But it was the head of admissions who stated 43-45 and 20 places, so I'd imagine his word is final. He said that the vast majority are interviewed on the 28th and that only a few will be interviewed in Feb, mainly due to them not being able to make the 28th.
(edited 9 years ago)
This is gonna be the worst couple weeks ever :/
This is gonna be the worst couple weeks ever :/

Yeah, it's not going to be fun. I hope UCAS don't send out e-mail advertisements during the next 2-3 weeks, as they will give me heart failure opening them lol.
Yeah, it's not going to be fun. I hope UCAS don't send out e-mail advertisements during the next 2-3 weeks, as they will give me heart failure opening them lol.

I've already had 3! Lol
I've already had 3! Lol

Ouch. I think it might be time to mark UCAS e-mails as spam and solely rely on messages sent directly from King's haha.
To those who've been interviewed/got interviews for KcL grad entry, what were your UKCAT scores? Just curious!
Reply 471
Hola, literally just found this thread, not really with the forums.

Has anyone heard anything from Liverpool yet? I've heard that interviews have started to be given out but not sure if theyre just undergrad or grad too...
Reply 472
To those who've been interviewed/got interviews for KcL grad entry, what were your UKCAT scores? Just curious!

Combined score of 2650, my interview was horrendous though so not really expecting an offer
Original post by S2589
Combined score of 2650, my interview was horrendous though so not really expecting an offer

Hugs! I'm sure it went better than you think! :-) I felt it went badly too! Then over analysed everything.

My undergrad interview there is this morning and I've had minimal sleep.
Fml :frown:
Reply 474
Original post by S2589

745. I also think my grad interview was horrible :frown: I guess we have to wait and see :smile: Good Luck.
Original post by aaabbc
745. I also think my grad interview was horrible :frown: I guess we have to wait and see :smile: Good Luck.

Amazing score dude!

Mine was 680

I thought it went horrible, undergrad went a lot better. Also I asked about people who apply to both, they're considered separately. We're at no disadvantage :-)
Reply 476
Amazing score dude!

Mine was 680

I thought it went horrible, undergrad went a lot better. Also I asked about people who apply to both, they're considered separately. We're at no disadvantage :-)

Thanks. You have a great score too. Haha I asked the same question:smile: This one went much better. I wish it had some positive effect on the other one :smile:)) Good Luck with your Queen mary interview x
Original post by aaabbc
Thanks. You have a great score too. Haha I asked the same question:smile: This one went much better. I wish it had some positive effect on the other one :smile:)) Good Luck with your Queen mary interview x

Ha that's good then! Good luck with yours tomorrow!

X
anyone heard from kings? I know it's not been long but undergrads have started getting offers
Original post by liammckkk
anyone heard from kings? I know it's not been long but undergrads have started getting offers

Not yet. Think it'll be at least another week tbh

Quick Reply

Latest