The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Nursing

I really really want to become a nurse and i was looking at the specific requirements on UCAS for nursing and there didn't seem to be any specific subjects that need to be taken the only thing that it states is that you need two B's and one C, is this correct ? Can anyone tell me what subjects you picked and the grades you achieved for nursing ? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by jadehenry1999
I really really want to become a nurse and i was looking at the specific requirements on UCAS for nursing and there didn't seem to be any specific subjects that need to be taken the only thing that it states is that you need two B's and one C, is this correct ? Can anyone tell me what subjects you picked and the grades you achieved for nursing ? :smile:

A science, probably biology, and a literacy subject, English, re
It should be in there prospective
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
Original post by jadehenry1999

To be honest I've found my grades mean very little - I left school with AAAAABBBC - including an A at advanced higher and a B in higher chemistry and I've received 4 rejections. I think experience and looking good in the interview mean more!!!! good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest