The Student Room Group

Who has been a bigger threat to world peace?

After watching a video, which posed the same question, I wanted to know what members of the TSR community thought was the answer.

Scroll to see replies

Religious Leaders. In fact religion as a whole.

I second this
Bangladesh
Original post by gohohome
I second this

Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zionists
Reply 7
USA for sure
The U.S. seems to be getting quite a bit of negative rep even though it was peace maker in ww2 and peace keeper in Europe post ww2
Original post by MatureStudent36
The U.S. seems to be getting quite a bit of negative rep even though it was peace maker in ww2 and peace keeper in Europe post ww2

LOL pls Afghanistan, iraq, somalia, etc etc, etc
USA aren't without sins

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by radicalboujie
USA aren't without sins

Posted from TSR Mobile

Afghanistan. Interesting that that had United Nations mandate. From what I saw out there there it was mainly afghan killing afghan.

Same with Iraq.

Maybe tribalism in underdeveloped parts of the world is the biggest threat such as Somalia.

You could've gone for soviet Union/Russia
Original post by radicalboujie
USA aren't without sins

Posted from TSR Mobile

The USA aren't without sins, but how was Somalia their fault?
Original post by RFowler

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/16/AR2006051601625.html
After the 1991 revolution of getting rid of the dictator siad barre, unrest still occurred. Violent tribalist war lords were being funded by America to keep the country "secular" while in fact they were carrying out slaughters, mass rapes of women, and if you weren't of their tribe you suffered even more hence the state Somalis is still in now.
This is what happens after US intervention failed. (and if your somali you know what tribalism means and what it causes)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Chlorophile
Today, I'd say social and economic inequality.

Which is caused by?
Reply 14
Original post by JamesManc
Bangladesh

How so?
Reply 15
Original post by Raymat
Zionists

How?
So do people really think that war only got invented at the same time as the US? :rolleyes:

How about the c.10,000yrs of human existence before the declaration of independence was signed? Still think it was the US?
Reply 17
Original post by RFowler

Didn't they go over there, do some stuff which raved the Somali up...idk the facts, I'm speaking from something I heard earlier today.
Original post by NHM713
How?

Controlling and exploiting world economics, world media and to an extent, education, all to their advantage to cause havoc in the Muslim world as well as to the Western world. This is all to their benefit which is to nurture and complete the state of Israel.
Reply 19
Original post by Raymat
Controlling and exploiting world economics, world media and to an extent, education, all to their advantage to cause havoc in the Muslim world as well as to the Western world. This is all to their benefit which is to nurture and complete the state of Israel.

Are they the Zionists though?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending