The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heavyhandscott
Why :frown:

I dunno. It's just one of those days where I want punch someone and I'm just waiting for a reason to do it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm feelin great, its a friday, i'm listenin to a top tune, and my coursework is a flowin.
I'm feeling awful. Had to have the day off work as I've been throwing up since 8pm yesterday and can't keep water down, plus it's my skills tests tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KelseyElizabeth
I'm feeling awful. Had to have the day off work as I've been throwing up since 8pm yesterday and can't keep water down, plus it's my skills tests tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

bad times, hope you feel better soon
Original post by jordanclingham
I'm feelin great, its a friday, i'm listenin to a top tune, and my coursework is a flowin.

I wish mine was :tongue:
hungover
Content. :^_^:
Original post by tígertíger
Content. :^_^:

I literally came in here to say the same thing! Welp! :tongue:
Original post by IDukem
I literally came in here to say the same thing! Welp! :tongue:

Haha, spooky! :tongue:
Original post by tígertíger
Haha, spooky! :tongue:

Haha, of all the emotions we could have shared, being content was the one...don't know what to make of that :tongue:
Original post by IDukem
Haha, of all the emotions we could have shared, being content was the one...don't know what to make of that :tongue:

Haha it's kinda nice in a weird way! Have a good evening, fellow contented tsrian! :awesome:
Feel so dumb after my AS mock results even though I got 2 A's.

I got 2A's (Bio and Psych) and a C (Chem) and D (History)

Like fair enough with Chemistry, I should've got a B because the grade boundaries were quite high for that particular paper but with Biology, I felt like it was far too easy since I practiced the past paper questions and they all came from different past papers (except the 2014 paper) so I knew most of it :frown:

Maybe I shouldn't pursue a career in Chemistry...
I feel so ******* pissed off right now :mad:

Wanna kill someone soon or freaking destory something right now
my tummy hurts :frown:
Reply 1554
Original post by Foo.mp3
Sorry nein, already got a ton of the stuff (present for someone else, before anyone asks) :teeth:

Well I will pay you in the millions sweets :smile:.
It's 11pm and I'm debating whether or not I should make pancakes, suggestions?
Original post by alexschmalex
It's 11pm and I'm debating whether or not I should make pancakes, suggestions?

Honestly? I would go bacon butty

Posted from TSR Mobile
am feeling quite alright at the moment! i know that i should be feeling quite stressed out but im keeping quite calm :smile:
Original post by cupcakes87
am feeling quite alright at the moment! i know that i should be feeling quite stressed out but im keeping quite calm :smile:

Not good, full of the flu 😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Charlotte15
Not good, full of the flu

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww! get well soon! :hugs:

Latest