I'm contemplating the same thing!
Original post by MrBowcat
I'm with Trigger, I'm with Rasha, I'm with A-Rod

Banging tune
Anyone heard anything today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2984
ffs got rejected for E&EH
Just received my 8 week email and got so hyped.

Then I realised it's only the beginning.

Have a nice weekend all.
Reply 2986
Original post by jwl97
ffs got rejected for E&EH

😟 what are your predicted grades of you don't mind me asking? Did you talk about EH in your PS?
I applied on the 15th of Jan, got a 2 week email on the 19th and just now got an 8 week email today. Does this mean anything I.e passed some initial selection stage or first hurdle?

I've applied for management.

Thanks
Reply 2988
Original post by Econ95
������ what are your predicted grades of you don't mind me asking? Did you talk about EH in your PS?

I got predicted A*A*AA and I slight mentioned EH. They said they rejected me cos my subject combination wasnt the best :P
Original post by magnolia123
I applied on the 15th of Jan, got a 2 week email on the 19th and just now got an 8 week email today. Does this mean anything I.e passed some initial selection stage or first hurdle?

I've applied for management.

Thanks

Yes, you passed the first stage.
Getting really nervous reading these rejections based on personal statements :redface:
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Getting really nervous reading these rejections based on personal statements :redface:

i thought i would rejected based on my grades, but no it was the P.S
Did anyone receive an offer / rejection for Philosophy & Economics? Thanks
Reply 2993
Original post by jwl97
I got predicted A*A*AA and I slight mentioned EH. They said they rejected me cos my subject combination wasnt the best :P

What's your subject combination?
Got an email asking for further info (post A-Level). My heart dropped when I saw an LSE email (on a Friday of all days!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by imlisa1996
i thought i would rejected based on my grades, but no it was the P.S

May I ask did the rejection come before 8 week email or during ur wait?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by normandi
May I ask did the rejection come before 8 week email or during ur wait?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got the 8 week email, then the Christmas two week email, then the 4 week email. this was my second week of the 4 week email!

But surely the people that applied in October and the like would have got the 8 week emails ect? I haven't heard of anyone being rejected before the 2 week email?

I'm unsure wether to be mildly pleased I got past the initial stage or be indifferent as they send it to everyone.
Regardless good luck all!

ps sorry for double quote.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by magnolia123
But surely the people that applied in October and the like would have got the 8 week emails ect? I haven't heard of anyone being rejected before the 2 week email?

I'm unsure wether to be mildly pleased I got past the initial stage or be indifferent as they send it to everyone.
Regardless good luck all!

ps sorry for double quote.

I've seen at least one person in this thread rejected before the 8 week email. It's just a check to see if your predicted grades meet the entry reqs, I think.
I've seen at least one person in this thread rejected before the 8 week email. It's just a check to see if your predicted grades meet the entry reqs, I think.

Yeah the 8 week is just to double check that you aren't a London met candidate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending