The Student Room Group

Pastor claims that Starbucks flavour their coffee with semen

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by RFowler
That is an awful idea. My penis just disappeared inside my body for protection when I saw that picture. Imagine the suction :afraid:

The suction effect has proven its efficiency in producing semen, and no drop will be spoilt.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lulu24
No they do not ALL have white in them lol, stop generalising buddy!
Someone whose parents came over from africa and are born in the USA, are AFRICAN AMERICANS. b
What i meant by theyre not all african is that some of them are of caribbean descent etc.

Alright, alright. :tongue:
Well that would be the most logical thing, but I know a guy who calls himself Nigerian American since African American is already "picked".
Oh sure, I totally agree with you on that.
Reply 62
Original post by jedanselemyia
Alright, alright. :tongue:
Well that would be the most logical thing, but I know a guy who calls himself Nigerian American since African American is already "picked".
Oh sure, I totally agree with you on that.

Well not sure what he means by "picked" but personally i'm black british, and then black african british if they ask for specification.
Original post by Lulu24
Well not sure what he means by "picked" but personally i'm black british, and then black african british if they ask for specification.

Well African Americans commonly refer to black people from america not american people who have African parents.

Oh same thing for me (just half black british though)
Reply 64
What worries me is that someone, somewhere, must have heard the news and said ''yukk! there's coffee in this?!''
Reply 65
I hope he's right. It would go half way to explaining why that stuff is over-rated ****.
Once my coffee was late, know at least I know that a hottie server was ejaculating into my cup :ahee:
It's a Chinese recipe. Coffee with the cream of Sum Yung Gai.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending