The Student Room Group

Girls, question and poll about your sexuality...

Poll

Which one are you?

I think I'm straight, only been with guys. But I find some girls incredibly sexually attractive. Just wanted to see poll results and what you think.

Are you straight, bisexual, bicurious or lesbian?

I've never had the opportunity to be with a girl / not sure how to meet someone to experience it. How do you go about it? I am open to exploring and discovering more about my sexuality.

I'm kind of seeing someone and we had a convo about threesomes. He said he wouldn't mind so, but it intimidates him because "it's difficult satisfying one woman, let alone two"

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

I considered myself a lesbian for about 6 years (from the age of about 12, when I was very much only attracted to women). Over that time, I slept with one man and one woman, together, and while I enjoyed it, I still only felt attracted to women. I then met my partner at 18, and did experience attraction to him, so I reconsidered what labels I choose to give myself and decided I didn't really care. To all intents and purposes, I'm bisexual with a stronger skew towards woman, but all I really care about is whether the relationship is one of mutual attraction, rather than the gender of the other people involved.

As far as being bicurious goes, I admit I'm not quite sue how to approach it myself. I'd definitely suggest you explore it with someone you trust, though - someone who will make you feel relaxed and comfortable. The physical part of it comes naturally from there. Depending on what your relationship is like with your boyfriend, you could do it as outside your relationship, without him having to be there (assuming you're both okay with this and have talked about it), and if it were a threesome, he wouldn't necessarily have to be the one pleasing two girls - it's much better when everyone gets to please each other!
Reply 2
Original post by clonedmemories
I considered myself a lesbian for about 6 years (from the age of about 12, when I was very much only attracted to women). Over that time, I slept with one man and one woman, together, and while I enjoyed it, I still only felt attracted to women. I then met my partner at 18, and did experience attraction to him, so I reconsidered what labels I choose to give myself and decided I didn't really care. To all intents and purposes, I'm bisexual with a stronger skew towards woman, but all I really care about is whether the relationship is one of mutual attraction, rather than the gender of the other people involved.

As far as being bicurious goes, I admit I'm not quite sue how to approach it myself. I'd definitely suggest you explore it with someone you trust, though - someone who will make you feel relaxed and comfortable. The physical part of it comes naturally from there. Depending on what your relationship is like with your boyfriend, you could do it as outside your relationship, without him having to be there (assuming you're both okay with this and have talked about it), and if it were a threesome, he wouldn't necessarily have to be the one pleasing two girls - it's much better when everyone gets to please each other!

That's quite interesting. I've been brought up in an environment where attraction to same sex is wrong etc, they believe it's not natural. And I honestly think, I have been socially conditioned to find men attractive, because my eyes always naturally go towards women more...

I haven't had the opportunity to really meet open minded people. :redface:The other day, I was round a close female friends house and we were just discussing bras and bodies.. She has massive breasts maybe 34F/G lol. And clearly was wearing the wrong size (my size lol, 34D). So we showed eachother our bras etc and I was quite attracted to her. I also showed her my body (had my top up and leggings on) and she did touch me. But it wasn't sexual I don't think. She has a boyfriend of 3 years but I know she's experimented with girls when we were in school together. I don't know if something did happen, whether it would ruin our friendship? :colondollar: and the guy I'm seeing, it's not exclusive as of yet.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by germanium
That's quite interesting. I've been brought up in an environment where attraction to same sex is wrong etc, they believe it's not natural. And I honestly think, I have been socially conditioned to find men attractive, because my eyes always naturally go towards women more...

I haven't had the opportunity to really meet open minded people. :redface:The other day, I was round a close female friends house and we were just discussing bras and bodies.. She has massive breasts maybe 34F/G lol. And clearly was wearing the wrong size (my size lol, 34D). So we showed eachother our bras etc and I was quite attracted to her. I also showed her my body (had my top up and leggings on) and she did touch me. But it wasn't sexual I don't think. She has a boyfriend of 3 years but I know she's experimented with girls when we were in school together. I don't know if something did happen, whether it would ruin our friendship? :colondollar: and the guy I'm seeing, it's not exclusive as of yet.

:sexface:
Another story with breast touching please. :tongue:
I grew up being hammered into me that gays and bisexuals were big sinners

Ironically, I came out as bi in Year 11 :rolleyes:
I consider myself bi, but with a preference for girls. I have dated guys and might consider it in future but I find very few men attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd say I'm maybe slightly bicurious, I've experimented a bit with girls in the past and do find them attractive, but I am more attracted to men. Were I to be single in the future I'd probably explore that a bit more but overall I am more attracted to men.
Original post by Odd socks
I consider myself bi, but with a preference for girls. I have dated guys and might consider it in future but I find very few men attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ditto:
none of those.....
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ditto this, again.

I really don't enjoy sex with men very much, which is pretty off-putting, but do sometimes find them attractive. Women are far more interesting and attractive, though!
Reply 10
Original post by bad_username
none of those.....

What are you?
Reply 11
Original post by Josb
:sexface:
Another story with breast touching please. :tongue:

We're going to start waxing eachother once every two weeks, so I am kinda hoping that something does happen. :colondollar:
We're going to start waxing eachother once every two weeks, so I am kinda hoping that something does happen. :colondollar:

Hang on, you're both in relationships (even if yours isn't exclusive yet) - while I'm happy for you getting hot action, don't cheat on people. If you want to cheat you either have to clear it with your partner, or you have to break it off.
Reply 13
Original post by Alaric III
Hang on, you're both in relationships (even if yours isn't exclusive yet) - while I'm happy for you getting hot action, don't cheat on people. If you want to cheat you either have to clear it with your partner, or you have to break it off.

Well the partner may find it hot.
Reply 14
Haha I like the use of the word "defo" :smile:
Original post by Josb
Well the partner may find it hot.

Well sure, as long as you clear it with them first before you go behind their back. Personally, it doesn't matter how hot I find it (and if I did I would give my permission), it's the fact that it would be behind my back, a breach of trust. If honesty and consent is something that would make you uncomfortable then why would you get into a relationship in the first place (and I'm not using 'you' directly here, don't worry).
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't consider myself to be anything.. If I like someone, I like someone, doesn't matter what gender then define themselves as. I find al sorts of people attractive!!
Reply 17
Original post by Alaric III

I have integrity, I would never do something behind someones back or expect someone else to do so. That's why I discussed it with the guy I'm seeing at the moment. But it's nice to see someone feel so strongly about it and rightly so. :smile:
I have integrity, I would never do something behind someones back or expect someone else to do so. That's why I discussed it with the guy I'm seeing at the moment. But it's nice to see someone feel so strongly about it and rightly so. :smile:

Good to know, just make sure the friend you might experiment with has also cleared it - have fun!
I have had sexual experiences with girls. My first ever kiss and play about was with a girl but now I am happily with a guy and have been with him for years. As I got older I became more attracted to men but still find some girls hot occasionally. I don't know if I could see myself ever being in a relationship with a girl (if my current relationship ever ended) but could do sexual stuff like I did in the past. So I would say I am bi but prefer men overall.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending