The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Less than an hour ago :biggrin:

Original post by omgitsfriday
Congrats!! When did they call you? :smile:
BlackRock video interview invite.. Officially the most awkward interview of all time.
Original post by Beige101
BlackRock video interview invite.. Officially the most awkward interview of all time.

Same lol, wth
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Same lol, wth

you talk to a computer screen?! lol wth. only round? i just got numerical invite but subbed app maybe couple of weeks ago
Original post by welcometoib
you talk to a computer screen?! lol wth. only round? i just got numerical invite but subbed app maybe couple of weeks ago

No, after this, they have another interview round.

It's standard SHL, all the best!
Original post by welcometoib

Yeah, trying to hold a smile while self-consciously watching yourself recite competency questions is a real challenge.

Did one for Schroders summer recently - 'If you could invite anyone to dinner who would you invite and why?'
Literally 15 seconds of me just staring at the camera thinking are you f****** serious?
Original post by Beige101

Same lol, wth

Yep, same. I'll try and avoid the long, awkward silences this time.
I have received video interview invite from BlackRock too.

Is it completely competency based? Any tips and tricks?
Does uni name really matter that much for IB?
Original post by Manuelle
I have received video interview invite from BlackRock too.

Is it completely competency based? Any tips and tricks?

I looked online and it seems to be the first time they are doing it for spring weeks (can't find any info). It says short, so I'm assuming three or four standard questions to filter a few out?

Also, does anyone know when the BlackRock Spring Week is?
No, after this, they have another interview round.

It's standard SHL, all the best!

If baml chooses to convert you to a summer intern, would that mean you would have a place on the baml 2016 summer internship programme? Or would that mean you get fast tracked through the application process?
Anyone still waiting for GS interview invite?
Original post by Vorsah
If baml chooses to convert you to a summer intern, would that mean you would have a place on the baml 2016 summer internship programme? Or would that mean you get fast tracked through the application process?

The former

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gerald131
· ICS
· CCS
· Group Technology
· Operations
· HR
· COO

Me too, more than a week ago...
Have you heard back from them?
I replied that I would like to do Operations but haven't received anything back so far.
Original post by omgitsfriday
Anyone still waiting for GS interview invite?

Yes i am waiting too, and I have until Monday to accept Nomura or not... (The 2 SW clash )
Anyone heard back from GS GIR post interview
Original post by Vorsah

Fast tracked to AC, I believe.
Fast tracked to AC, I believe.

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood the original question.
Yes, you have go through an AC process
Although the actually conversion happens when one actually achieves the offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 12371538362
Anyone heard back from GS GIR post interview

I'm still waiting as well
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone heard anything for Rothschild?

Latest