The Student Room Group

Opinions on Casual sex? Ever had it or would you?(girls)

I don't mind it :smile: Just something quick enjoyable, fun
At least as many girls as there are guys who have it, excluding homosexuals. :P
I just miiight enjoy a friends with benefits kind of relationship although I'm not sure if I could maintain an FWB relation, have one friend currently though with whom I think it would be theoretically possible. However, one night stands don't seem like a thing to me, I'm a loving, cuddly creature.
Original post by Viridiana
I just miiight enjoy a friends with benefits kind of relationship although I'm not sure if I could maintain an FWB relation, have one friend currently though with whom I think it would be theoretically possible. However, one night stands don't seem like a thing to me, I'm a loving, cuddly creature.

Exact same thing with me
Original post by The Good Doctor
At least as many girls as there are guys who have it, excluding homosexuals. :P

Well no, there could be a contained group where ten guys and one girl have had casual sex, if she's shagged all of them. It's the average number of partners that has to be the same, yet oddly never seems to be on surveys...
Casual sex is great in my opinion ☺️ each to their own! It doesn't work for everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Not something I have done or would do but I can see why there is an appeal to it for some people. As long as both parties are up for it and protection is used, or if they are willing to deal with any consequences if they didn't use any, then its all good. Its their own choice.
I'd love that, it would be amazing. But I can't find any girls who will have sex with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending