The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Hi, has anyone had a telephone interview with Wragge? Any idea what they will ask?
Original post by Mariemay94
Hi, has anyone had a telephone interview with Wragge? Any idea what they will ask?

Feel free to PM me, I successfully passed through the telephone interview stage for the winter scheme :smile:
My Charles Russell Speechly's app has been completed and ready to go for a week now except for one f******* question I can't seem to answer:

If Charles Russell Speechlys had a mascot what would it be and why?

?????

Has anyone please got any ideas about how to answer this?! It's driving me bonkers.
Original post by elmopsk
My Charles Russell Speechly's app has been completed and ready to go for a week now except for one f******* question I can't seem to answer:

?????

Has anyone please got any ideas about how to answer this?! It's driving me bonkers.

God I spent so long trying to do that one. I ran with the idea of symbiosis because of the CR/SB merger. I don't think my answer was amazing though.
Original post by ULawAJ
God I spent so long trying to do that one. I ran with the idea of symbiosis because of the CR/SB merger. I don't think my answer was amazing though.

That's the direction I'm going with as well, except the only thing I could come up with was amoeba. don't think that's quite what they're looking for... :confused:
Original post by elmopsk
That's the direction I'm going with as well, except the only thing I could come up with was amoeba. don't think that's quite what they're looking for... :confused:

Hahaha! I don't think it really matters as long as you justify it well and show you have good knowledge of the firm.
Think I've managed to come up with something semi-decent. I hate that it's such a ridiculous question that's had me stumped though!

How long ago did you apply and have you heard back?
Original post by elmopsk

?????

I'm in the exact same position, all ready to send apart from this question! No idea what they're looking for really beyond a justification for the answer. Think I will be fretting over it all day tomorrow..
Come on Linklaters, lol
Just to update people on response times for firms to get back post interview (I know it's something I really wanted to know when I was waiting). Slaughters - 2 weeks; Links - next day; HSF - next day (all offers). And CC will be making offers from next week (which will be 2 weeks waiting for me).
Reply 1830
So can we still submit applications tomorrow? I just have 2 more which are ready to go but I want to look over them with fresh eyes in the morning!
Has anyone else got an AC offer from Nabarro yet apart from liarpoker? I'm not feeling too confident having done the video interview on Monday and not heard anything :s-smilie:
Original post by ZaraW
So can we still submit applications tomorrow? I just have 2 more which are ready to go but I want to look over them with fresh eyes in the morning!

I think it depends on the firm but typically I think it's up until midnight tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1833
I've got an AC with Nabarro. They offered two dates: 11th and 13th February. Waiting for Links to rearrange.
Just out of interest, has anybody been offered a video interview with Hill Dickinson for the London vac scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1835
Original post by footchemllab
Has anyone else got an AC offer from Nabarro yet apart from liarpoker? I'm not feeling too confident having done the video interview on Monday and not heard anything :s-smilie:

I did the video interview monday and im still waiting, perhaps they will get back to us monday
Reply 1836
Original post by kadov
I've got an AC with Nabarro. They offered two dates: 11th and 13th February. Waiting for Links to rearrange.

when did you do the video interview and when did you receive an AC invite?
Original post by Fashgal
Just out of interest, has anybody been offered a video interview with Hill Dickinson for the London vac scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep :smile:
Reply 1838
Yes to Hill Dickinson. Did the video interview for Nabarro on the 21st January heard back on the 27th.
Reply 1839
Original post by kadov
Yes to Hill Dickinson. Did the video interview for Nabarro on the 21st January heard back on the 27th.

Thank you for the info!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending