The Student Room Group

What are you currently wearing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AureusLupin
I've got on my house coat/dressing gown on over a checked shirt, my purple velvet waistcoat (with pocket watch, of course) and some stone-coloured trousers. Also have on a pair of brown suede loafers I only ever seen to use around the house.

'Tis getting late though, so it is soon to be pyjamas.

Your outfit sounds awesome ^.^
Reply 41
Original post by tabithacrazy
I'm serious, they're actually blue! Have you ever seen a van de graaf generator? The sparks are a bit like the sparks that come off one of those! I was so scared the first time it happened, but now I think it's awesome!

Loool! You have the innate powers of a wizard, think you belong in Hogwarts:tongue:
Your outfit sounds awesome ^.^

Thanks, I get that a lot. Gotta keep the quirky alive. Can't let t-shirts, jeans and hoodies take over can I? How boring would that be?
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
Loool! You have the innate powers of a wizard, think you belong in Hogwarts:tongue:

Indeed, I do!
Thanks, I get that a lot. Gotta keep the quirky alive. Can't let t-shirts, jeans and hoodies take over can I? How boring would that be?

Exactly! It's people like you that keep things interesting! I love wearing things that are a bit unique, but I must admit, I don't have a pocket watch :frown:
Red reindeer pyjamas! :h:

Idgaf :fleurdelis:
Exactly! It's people like you that keep things interesting! I love wearing things that are a bit unique, but I must admit, I don't have a pocket watch :frown:

I completely agree with you! For example: to our school Burns Supper I wore a fedora. Everyone else seemed to think it was great and of course they had to try it on. I find it is not just myself who derives enjoyment from it.

Taking this idea further, I also use fountain pens as my main form of writing tool - I just enjoy the whole experience of it.
Pyjamas and a hoodie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by navarre
Jeet kune do (it's a martial art) kit with a dressing gown on top. It's cold.

Invented by Bruce Lee, right? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I completely agree with you! For example: to our school Burns Supper I wore a fedora. Everyone else seemed to think it was great and of course they had to try it on. I find it is not just myself who derives enjoyment from it.

Taking this idea further, I also use fountain pens as my main form of writing tool - I just enjoy the whole experience of it.

That's so cool! I always struggle with fountain pens because I hold my pen weirdly (much to the disgust of all my primary-school teachers who tried everything to get me to hold a pen 'properly') I think they look so nice but I can never use them properly!

I hate school uniform, I hate how it makes us all look the same and it's so boring :frown: I don't know about you but at our school we can't wear any jewellery or anything like that, it makes me feel like a clone :/
ya nanz nightie
Original post by Edminzodo
Invented by Bruce Lee, right? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure is. And much more interesting that my previous martial art of karate. So much better.
That's so cool! I always struggle with fountain pens because I hold my pen weirdly (much to the disgust of all my primary-school teachers who tried everything to get me to hold a pen 'properly') I think they look so nice but I can never use them properly!

I hate school uniform, I hate how it makes us all look the same and it's so boring :frown: I don't know about you but at our school we can't wear any jewellery or anything like that, it makes me feel like a clone :/

Yeah, they only really work if they are in the right position. My school is a little more open with uniform, especially in the older years. For the past year and a half, I've worn a waistcoat with my pocket watch to school. We actually asked senior management once and they said that waistcoats were technically allowed, unlike hoodies etc.
Yeah, they only really work if they are in the right position. My school is a little more open with uniform, especially in the older years. For the past year and a half, I've worn a waistcoat with my pocket watch to school. We actually asked senior management once and they said that waistcoats were technically allowed, unlike hoodies etc.

There's nothing wrong with a waistcoat! I'm sure it looks very smart, much smarter than what people at our school wear on own clothes day! To be honest, school uniform just causes more disputes between teachers and pupils as to what is and isn't allowed! Your school sounds great, I wish our school was relaxed (we aren't even allowed to wear scarves or coats indoors in winter)
YOUR MOTHERS DRESSING-GOWN!

Or your fathers, I mean who knows?
Reply 55
Skinny black jeans, White marl tee, Navy shirt, watch and hair tie on wrist.
Original post by stehay
simple question

i am wearing a black jumper and blue addias pants.

Pajama shorts, worn out tee that says 'fussy' and socks
A green spotted loincloth, red khaki shorts and oversized trainers.
House clothes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest