Original post by Andy98
Got no stiff in:frown:just feel like crap really

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hard life when you can't make pancakes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Honestly? I would go bacon butty

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have yet to cook bacon ever in my life, usually leave that to my mom because she gets those things right :P Cba to cook so just popped the 2nd can of pringles of the day *sigh*
Reply 1567
Original post by Manitude
I'm not great around young children but she's lovely - very strong for her age I'm told. Must take after her father haha.

Given the number of people who claim to be forever alone you'd think we'd all eventually bump into each other and no longer be forever alone. Maybe it's because we're all too shy to say anything to that one person? Or in my case, I live in such an isolated place that there literally isn't anyone else. Anyway, my inbox is always open if you fancy a chat.

You could probably still get my autograph if you asked nicely enough :u:

Awww :smile:, children are adorable, even better when you can give them back :biggrin: but lol, I swear babies and children are getting stronger lol, my god daughter got a hold of my necklace I practically had to wrestle with her to get it back lol.

Ikr, I think you may be right, shyness isn’t getting us anywhere :frown:. I shall send a pm your way once I reply to all the unreplied messages here :smile: :wink:.

Pwetty pwease can I have your autograph please Mr Man?
Reply 1568
Original post by Multitalented me
Moderate I'd say, was listening to some pretty deep songs now having a length discussion with a mate on Facebook about football :tongue:

Who do you support?
I still have reservations about this PM pic thing I did last night
Reply 1570
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I'm a bit nervous at the moment, so much interest in a pic of my face-why? I don't want it leaked onto the main forum. At the same time, I enjoy the power-my thread is crazy popular

You are one TSRian that I don’t know how to take, are you genuine or are you a troll.
Original post by lou 22
Who do you support?
Chelsea :tongue: well the topic was football but then it steadily switched to us both lamenting our inadequacy with girls haha :lol:
Reply 1572
Original post by jordanclingham
I'm feelin great, its a friday, i'm listenin to a top tune, and my coursework is a flowin.

What tune?
Reply 1573
Original post by KelseyElizabeth
I'm feeling awful. Had to have the day off work as I've been throwing up since 8pm yesterday and can't keep water down, plus it's my skills tests tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope you get well soon hun, hopefully you will be akright for your test tomorrow. xo
Original post by lou 22
You are one TSRian that I don’t know how to take, are you genuine or are you a troll.

why? Well the answer is that I am mentally ill so I can post troll threads that to me are entirely genuine. Why do you ask?
Reply 1575
Original post by ironandwine
hungover

Are you any better now?
Reply 1576
Original post by tígertíger
Content. :^_^:

:smile:.
Reply 1577
Original post by zhang-liao
I feel so ******* pissed off right now :mad:

Wanna kill someone soon or freaking destory something right now

Are you feeling any better now?

No killing will take place.
Reply 1578
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
my tummy hurts :frown:

Why hun? Hotwater bottle is my go to anytime I have a bellyache :smile:.
Reply 1579
Original post by alexschmalex
It's 11pm and I'm debating whether or not I should make pancakes, suggestions?

Do it :smile:, I was going to make some for me and my little brother but decided i cba, I am trying to psych myself up to go turn the heating on but cba lol.

Latest