The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by Foo.mp3
That's a lot of sweets! Hmm. What kind chores are we talking? :beard:

Well you can get 20 of the million sweets for washing up, 30 sweets for hoovering, 50 sweets for dusting and Unlimited sweets if you make this a part time role :smile: :wink:, so what ya say?
Reply 1581
Original post by Andy98
Honestly? I would go bacon butty

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want one now, thanks Andy :tongue:. What is your sauce ketchup or brown? Or both?
Reply 1582

Same, I want a guy hug though lol one from a female isn’t wahat I need. but here you go :jumphug:
Original post by lou 22
Same, I want a guy hug though lol one from a female isn’t wahat I need. but here you go :jumphug:
:hugs: There :tongue:
Reply 1584
Original post by _Charlotte15
Hard life when you can't make pancakes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Leave our Andy alone you :tongue:.
Reply 1585
Original post by alexschmalex
Have yet to cook bacon ever in my life, usually leave that to my mom because she gets those things right :P Cba to cook so just popped the 2nd can of pringles of the day *sigh*

Alex, why are you eating rubbish instead of proper food, I know bacon isnt particularly good for you but pringles must be worse.
Reply 1586
Original post by Multitalented me
Chelsea :tongue: well the topic was football but then it steadily switched to us both lamenting our inadequacy with girls haha :lol:

Why do us single ones do that? Me and my younger bestie do that xD.
Original post by lou 22
Why do us single ones do that? Me and my younger bestie do that xD.
Haha, don't know :lol: Me & my friend always seem to fall for girls who either don't like us back that way, have a boyfriend or we're just too scared to make a move on XD :redface:
Reply 1588
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
why? Well the answer is that I am mentally ill so I can post troll threads that to me are entirely genuine. Why do you ask?

You A troll.
Original post by lou 22
Awww :smile:, children are adorable, even better when you can give them back :biggrin: but lol, I swear babies and children are getting stronger lol, my god daughter got a hold of my necklace I practically had to wrestle with her to get it back lol.

Ikr, I think you may be right, shyness isn’t getting us anywhere :frown:. I shall send a pm your way once I reply to all the unreplied messages here :smile: :wink:.

Pwetty pwease can I have your autograph please Mr Man?

I'm not a big fan of children - I've always been the youngest in my extended family so I don't really know how to act around them. Pretty sure I'd make an awful parent haha.

Sure :smile:
Original post by lou 22
Alex, why are you eating rubbish instead of proper food, I know bacon isnt particularly good for you but pringles must be worse.

I've been told by friends I have an addiction. I fear they may be right Lou :frown:
Reply 1591
:hugs: There :tongue:

Thank you dude, I want a IRL hug though.
Original post by lou 22
You A troll.

I am not a troll I swear, I think in very abnormal ways that's all :frown:

I am worried about people seeing my face, being able to put a username to a face
Original post by lou 22
Thank you dude, I want a IRL hug though.
No worries & ditto, it would be nice to experience one from a non-related member of the opposite sex haha :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1594
Original post by Foo.mp3
How many articles of washing up, how many square metres of hovering, how many rooms need dusting?

Unlimited sweets? Where do I sign up!? :woo:

Around 10-15 :smile:. I need to get my chunky butt up off the chair and do tonights batch. As for Square metres I will get my tape measure out for you :tongue:. 4 rooms though :smile:, could I ask that your uniform be a apron with a semi nude man on? or am I pushing it.

Applying is simple, Just send me an email to: [email protected]/unlimitedsweets

No applications can be accepted after the 31st Jancember 2015
Reply 1595
Original post by Manitude
I'm not a big fan of children - I've always been the youngest in my extended family so I don't really know how to act around them. Pretty sure I'd make an awful parent haha.

Sure :smile:

No you wouldn’t, you would learn as you go along :smile:.

Yep :smile: or possibly tomorrow as I feel mashed and need to reply to two already in my inbox xD, Naughty me :frown:.
Reply 1596
Haha, don't know :lol: Me & my friend always seem to fall for girls who either don't like us back that way, have a boyfriend or we're just too scared to make a move on XD :redface:

:frown:, you have to change the latter though easier said than done I know, but I want to hear that you are in a happy relationship with a lovely young lady :smile:.
Reply 1597
Original post by alexschmalex
I've been told by friends I have an addiction. I fear they may be right Lou :frown:

Your not the only one though my older besties big sister still has an on going addiction to Dr pepper and Frazzles . It is not good for you but they taste so damn good, so I can see with the addiction.
Original post by lou 22
:frown:, you have to change the latter though easier said than done I know, but I want to hear that you are in a happy relationship with a lovely young lady :smile:.
Haha thanks, well I did tell the girl that who went to my primary, secondary school & 6th form that I have feelings for her over FB but I know she doesn't like me back & we're just not compatible. I actually took it pretty well as we were having a pretty chilled convo at the time. Other girls I find attractive I just look at & sometimes fantasize at or talk to a bit but can't seem to take the "next step" :s-smilie:
Reply 1599
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I am not a troll I swear, I think in very abnormal ways that's all :frown:

I am worried about people seeing my face, being able to put a username to a face

Dont be worried, why didnt you skype the person instead of sending them your pic, I dont mean video chat either I mean let them see your DP.