Original post by karmacrunch
Noooo...? Or at least I hope not. :lolwut::tongue: Yesss!! :mmm:

:yucky: Omg. Soft pretzels are so good. Cinnamon... :coma::ahee:

Please. I woke up earlier than you. :colonhash: :tongue:

:rofl:

Why are you laughing at me?! :cry:

:tongue:
Original post by AstroNandos
I have no idea, especially since you seem to share my obsession with Nando's! Anyhow, welcome to Nan-Soc :wink:

So, what do you usually order? :holmes:

Of course I do.. Nando's is love, Nando's is life!!

YAYAYA!! It all depends on how I'm feeling really.. Usually either medium quarter chicken , chicken burger or rap with chips and spicy rice or garlic bread or mash with perinnaise !!!! :smile:
Noooo...? Or at least I hope not. :lolwut::tongue: Yesss!! :mmm:

:yucky: Omg. Soft pretzels are so good. Cinnamon... :coma::ahee:

Please. I woke up earlier than you. :colonhash: :tongue:

:rofl:

Yeah, because that'd be weird :ninja:

I've never tried soft pretzels, but if they taste anything like the hard ones then...:yucky: As for cinnamon, no idea if I've tried it before :tongue:

What time do you wake up?:eek:

Original post by Nandosfood
Of course I do.. Nando's is love, Nando's is life!!

YAYAYA!! It all depends on how I'm feeling really.. Usually either medium quarter chicken , chicken burger or rap with chips and spicy rice or garlic bread or mash with perinnaise !!!! :smile:

Yes, yes it is:yep:

Hm, another mention of garlic bread, maybe I'll add that next time since I'm always hungry and want more afterwards :biggrin:
Hopefully I shall be going to Nando's next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princess31
Why are you laughing at me?! :cry:

:tongue:

That wonderful reaction. :mmm:

Yeah, because that'd be weird :ninja:

I've never tried soft pretzels, but if they taste anything like the hard ones then...:yucky: As for cinnamon, no idea if I've tried it before :tongue:

What time do you wake up?:eek:

It sure would. Are you suggesting something? :holmes:

They are so good. :tongue: Not cinnamon on its own. :yucky::tongue: It's nice on soft preztels though. :biggrin:

6:15-6:20am. :colonhash:... :nothing:
I've had Nandos three times this week. Eating so unhealthily. :colone:

But still can't put on weight :emo:
Do you choose the same Nandos meal over again, or do you vary it a bit each time?
My friend ordered the butterfly chicken last week and it was taking too long to cook, so we got a massive plate full of free garlic bread!!

Shame I don't like garlic bread though!

:heart: Nandos!!

I usually stick to my plain burger (plain flavouring and just the chicken and the bread bun) and the spicy rice, but it is the best burger and rice I have ever had. :biggrin:
That wonderful reaction. :mmm:

They are so good. :tongue: Not cinnamon on its own. :yucky::tongue: It's nice on soft preztels though. :biggrin:

Looool i seee!!!

OMG we talkn about pretzels too?!?!?!?! I got a pretzel with nutella on it the other day :coma:
Original post by Princess31
Looool i seee!!!

OMG we talkn about pretzels too?!?!?!?! I got a pretzel with nutella on it the other day :coma:

Yep! That sounds delicious. :tongue: Cinnamon and sugar ones. My goodnesssss... :zomg::coma::coma:

I think I may have overrun AstroNandos' thread with soft pretzels. :mmm:
I've only ever been once! I got a plain pitta with chips and garlic bread. :drool:

Might be going tomorrow, I'm already debating what to order :mmm:
Original post by Edminzodo
Hopefully I shall be going to Nando's next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, I've not been to there for about a week now, I'm craving it so bad right now:frown:
Original post by Anonymous #2
I've only ever been once! I got a plain pitta with chips and garlic bread. :drool:

Medium is better than the mango and lime / lemon and herb - they just have weird flavours :no:

Of course not, do you think that I am??:wink:
jks, i don't drink olive oil:tongue:
Original post by usycool1
I've had Nandos three times this week. Eating so unhealthily. :colone:

But still can't put on weight :emo:

3 times?! Wow, I wish I could go that often! I think the most I've had is twice in one week :colonhash:
Original post by Roving Fish
Medium is better than the mango and lime / lemon and herb - they just have weird flavours :no:

I'm not sure because I tried the medium out the bottle and it was too hot for me (:colondollar:) but I'm thinking if it's cooked in it then it won't be as hot.

and yes, yes you have :wink:

Original post by flibber
Do you choose the same Nandos meal over again, or do you vary it a bit each time?

I tend to have the same thing everytime, medium double chicken wraps with chips, but I'm going to add garlic bread next time!

Original post by rayquaza17
My friend ordered the butterfly chicken last week and it was taking too long to cook, so we got a massive plate full of free garlic bread!!

Shame I don't like garlic bread though!

:heart: Nandos!!

I usually stick to my plain burger (plain flavouring and just the chicken and the bread bun) and the spicy rice, but it is the best burger and rice I have ever had. :biggrin:

Lucky you, I wouldn't mind that, especially since it can get busy and take over half an hour to be cooked :mad:

Original post by Anonymous #2

Only once?!?:eek:

I could suggest the chicken wraps, but there's still so much I still haven't tried... :moon:

Only once?!?:eek:

I could suggest the chicken wraps, but there's still so much I still haven't tried... :moon:

I know! :emo:

We'll see what I fancy tomorrow :beard:
I've never been to Nando's :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Why does this society exist? Overhyped crap.
Yep! That sounds delicious. :tongue: Cinnamon and sugar ones. My goodnesssss... :zomg::coma::coma:

Ahhh, i love them omg, thats my next one next time im on a break in uni. "TO MR PRETZELSSSS!!!!!! :biggrin:" Swear tho... when its all warm and soft :coma:

Lmfaoo :lol: ah well, Nandos and Pretzel Society :lol:

Original post by Butterfly92xo
I've never been to Nando's :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek:

just kidding, i know a lot of people that havent been..

Original post by TheBBQ
Why does this society exist? Overhyped crap.

:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest