The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
No you wouldn’t, you would learn as you go along :smile:.

Yep :smile: or possibly tomorrow as I feel mashed and need to reply to two already in my inbox xD, Naughty me :frown:.

dw about it - I'm pretty tired so I'd be unlikely to respond much anyway until tomorrow :smile:
Reply 1601
Original post by Multitalented me
No worries & ditto, it would be nice to experience one from a non-related member of the opposite sex haha :tongue:

Exactly :smile:. I love hugging my family but I need new hugs lol
Reply 1602
Haha thanks, well I did tell the girl that who went to my primary, secondary school & 6th form that I have feelings for her over FB but I know she doesn't like me back & we're just not compatible. I actually took it pretty well as we were having a pretty chilled convo at the time. Other girls I find attractive I just look at & sometimes fantasize at or talk to a bit but can't seem to take the "next step" :s-smilie:

:frown:.
Reply 1603
Original post by Manitude
dw about it - I'm pretty tired so I'd be unlikely to respond much anyway until tomorrow :smile:

Okay tomorrow then :smile:, It’s a PM :biggrin:.

I am actually going to call it a night soon, I am drained, so night night Mr Man :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
:frown:.
Yah, hurts bad aha. I sometimes just end up at night listening to music & drowning my sorrows. I just think that girls won't be interested in me mainly because of how I look, but I need to at least garner the courage to try :redface: Anyway I still think I can improve in that regards, need to meet more girls in real life first though :tongue:
Original post by lou 22
Okay tomorrow then :smile:, It’s a PM :biggrin:.

I am actually going to call it a night soon, I am drained, so night night Mr Man :smile:.

Goodnight, Ms Lou :tongue:
Original post by lou 22
Exactly :smile:. I love hugging my family but I need new hugs lol

:jumphug: does this help
Reply 1607
Yah, hurts bad aha. I sometimes just end up at night listening to music & drowning my sorrows. I just think that girls won't be interested in me mainly because of how I look, but I need to at least garner the courage to try :redface: Anyway I still think I can improve in that regards, need to meet more girls in real life first though :tongue:

:frown:, I actually feel for you, your girl will come :smile:.

What is wrong with your appearance?
Reply 1608
Original post by Manitude
Goodnight, Ms Lou :tongue:

:biggrin:. I will defo be gone once I reply to Chelseafreaak :smile:, You lovely fellas are keeping me here :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
:frown:, I actually feel for you, your girl will come :smile:.

What is wrong with your appearance?
Naaaww, I appreciate it :smile: I hope so, I'm what 23 now so I think it's about time I found someone aha :tongue: Well while I don't think I'm ugly & people won't be like "eww" when they see me, I don't think I'm good enough looking really & obviously I still need to have my own standards. Well we'll see, I just want to meet more people at the moment & focus on my career & then see what materialises :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1610
Original post by chelseafreak
:jumphug: does this help

Need that but IRL.
Original post by lou 22
Need that but IRL.

same
Original post by lou 22
Dont be worried, why didnt you skype the person instead of sending them your pic, I dont mean video chat either I mean let them see your DP.

add 70 randomers on Skype?
Completely hopeless.
Got a headache and I'm tired, but got that problem where I've found a group I wanna listen to, more than sleep haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happy as I often seem to be these days for some reason. It's great though.

Tired too though... I should really go to sleep.
trolls tell me that it's OK for women to cheat on me if i get fat or within 2 weeks of me losing my job is this true?
Original post by lou 22
:biggrin: a good night then?

It was just to get me through some ironing tbh :tongue:
Original post by cupcakes87
:hugs: :jumphug:

Original post by _Charlotte15
Hard life when you can't make pancakes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Especially when you remember you have no one to share them with:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
I want one now, thanks Andy :tongue:. What is your sauce ketchup or brown? Or both?

Ketchup with bacon?:eek:I am no woman

Original post by lou 22
Same, I want a guy hug though lol one from a female isn’t wahat I need. but here you go :jumphug:

:colondollar:hehe thanks:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest