The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexschmalex
Have yet to cook bacon ever in my life, usually leave that to my mom because she gets those things right :P Cba to cook so just popped the 2nd can of pringles of the day *sigh*

Ohhh OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
Are you feeling any better now?

No killing will take place.

Kinda feel better but things are still similar though, feel like I'm being ignored still :emo:
I miss the old people in my life (back in the summer last year) and everything back then....
Reply 1623
Original post by Multitalented me
Naaaww, I appreciate it :smile: I hope so, I'm what 23 now so I think it's about time I found someone aha :tongue: Well while I don't think I'm ugly & people won't be like "eww" when they see me, I don't think I'm good enough looking really & obviously I still need to have my own standards. Well we'll see, I just want to meet more people at the moment & focus on my career & then see what materialises :smile:

I better you are alright looking, what is your dress sense like? maybe that could 5also be an issue? some girls are fickle like that, my old friend lusted after a nice guy she knew but one day fell out of lust with him for his trouser and shoe choice xD.

That does seem like a good idea, that is exactly what I plan on doing, cause once I am established my social life should improve as part of the work.
Reply 1624
Original post by chelseafreak
same

:frown:, damn it.

the smiley just wont do.
Reply 1625
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
add 70 randomers on Skype?
Why 70?
Reply 1626
Original post by Asexual Demigod
Completely hopeless.

Why? what makes you feel this way?
Reply 1627
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Got a headache and I'm tired, but got that problem where I've found a group I wanna listen to, more than sleep haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you decide? Sleep or music?
Original post by lou 22
:frown:, damn it.

the smiley just wont do.

i know what you mean, its nice but would be better irl
Reply 1629
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
trolls tell me that it's OK for women to cheat on me if i get fat or within 2 weeks of me losing my job is this true?

Depends on the women, some women are fickle like that and would ditch there guy. I would not be a ditcher.
Good but shattered. Its me and my bf's anniversary today. 6 years since we started going out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1631
Original post by beeninetytwo
It was just to get me through some ironing tbh :tongue:

Lmao, you joker having a tipple to get you through.
Not great but, much better than the other day when I got straight home from school and slept the entire evening... xD
Reply 1633
Original post by Andy98
Ketchup with bacon?:eek:I am no woman

:colondollar:hehe thanks:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, I love both but I sway to brown sauce a bit more:tongue:.

:wink:
Reply 1634
Original post by zhang-liao
I miss the old people in my life (back in the summer last year) and everything back then....

I have that at times.

I hope you feel better and back to your perky self.
Original post by lou 22
I have that at times.

I hope you feel better and back to your perky self.

Nostalgia :moon:
Reply 1636
:yy:
Original post by chelseafreak
i know what you mean, its nice but would be better irl
Original post by lou 22
I better you are alright looking, what is your dress sense like? maybe that could 5also be an issue? some girls are fickle like that, my old friend lusted after a nice guy she knew but one day fell out of lust with him for his trouser and shoe choice xD.

That does seem like a good idea, that is exactly what I plan on doing, cause once I am established my social life should improve as part of the work.
I'm not sure really, dress sense I think I've got sorted. Recently I went out with a girl friend of mine & got some new clothes (a couple of chinos, nice jumpers, shirts etc). I still think the main hurdle will be lack of confidence which is down to thinking I'll just be rejected by most girls because of my looks lol :s-smilie: It's alright people saying you're polite, friendly, funny & having a fair amount of interests but it really isn't enough, there's something extra I need to become boyfriend material to someone :tongue:

Anyway I would say so as it will help me to meet new people & who knows we might meet someone that takes our fancy. It also makes you generally happier, for me I just get lonely sometimes sitting at home when I just wanna hang out with some friends. I am planning to go with a guy friend from work banger racing (he said he'd help me meet some new people there) which is nice plus I recently got a volunteering position at a charity helping disabled people so hopefully I meet new people (preferably my age) there as well, in addition to improving my confidence & everything :smile:
Reply 1638
Original post by Spock's Socks
Good but shattered. Its me and my bf's anniversary today. 6 years since we started going out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww <3 :smile:, have you two got anything nice planned? or will it all be surprises?
Original post by lou 22
Awww <3 :smile:, have you two got anything nice planned? or will it all be surprises?

We are too skint to do anything today so we are going over to my mum's for a meal. We are going to Disneyland Paris in March so just classing that as our anniversary gift :tongue:

Latest