Reply 120
Original post by Lucilou101
How did you find the interview? :smile:

I think it was okay, but let's see. :P

How did yours go?
Original post by RohinGD
I think it was okay, but let's see. :P

How did yours go?

It was more of him talking to me about areas of law really and work that they do, rather than me showing what I know etc

So I'm not really holding out much hope :lol:
Baker & McKenzie scheme supposed to open today - but the website hasn't been updated to allow you to apply yet. Presume tomorrow instead I guess!
Sent off app for Baker & McKenzie :smile:
Offer from Clifford Chance!!
Original post by Unsworth

Congrats mate x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,I know that this thread is about vacation schemes but I was wondering whether Clifford Chance has begun to make offers for PRIME (Work Experience for high school students>)Thanks
Clifford Chance offer!!! Does anyone know how many people will be on the Springboard programme?
Didn't get onto the Clifford Chance scheme - congrats to those who did :smile:
Reply 129
Offer from Clifford Chance!
Reply 130
Offer from Clifford Chance as well!
Well done to all those who have offers!

Does anybody know when they have or they will post out offers for PRIME?
Oh, and did they contact you via e-mail?

Thanks
Reply 132
Original post by HardWorker78615
Well done to all those who have offers!

Does anybody know when they have or they will post out offers for PRIME?
Oh, and did they contact you via e-mail?

Thanks

For Springboard, they sent an email then gave a call 2 hours later
Reply 133

Original post by sophieeeeeeee
Clifford Chance offer!!! Does anyone know how many people will be on the Springboard programme?

Original post by RohinGD
Offer from Clifford Chance!

Hope I didn't mishear the staff, but apparently they're taking us to Paris for a day??
Reply 134
Original post by SXYX
Hope I didn't mishear the staff, but apparently they're taking us to Paris for a day??

Yea, they are. :P
You didn't mishear them. :P
Reply 135
Original post by RohinGD
Yea, they are. :P
You didn't mishear them. :P

That's amazing!! How would it work though?

Still don't understand why the scheme is held from Monday to Thursday. Maybe the Paris thing is an additional trip on Fri/weekend??
Reply 136
Original post by SXYX

Still don't understand why the scheme is held from Monday to Thursday. Maybe the Paris thing is an additional trip on Fri/weekend??

As far as I know, it's going to be on one of those 4 days.

I'm not too sure how it'll work but they said they'll send me the details tomorrow itself 'cus I'll need to apply for a visa to go there. So if you guys don't get any information tomorrow yourselves, I'll let you know what they say. :P
Reply 137
Original post by RohinGD

I'm not too sure how it'll work but they said they'll send me the details tomorrow itself 'cus I'll need to apply for a visa to go there. So if you guys don't get any information tomorrow yourselves, I'll let you know what they say. :P

Great!! It's crazy how much money and resources they invest in us haha
Original post by sophieeeeeeee

Congratulations! When they called me about the offer I asked this and was told that they gave out 25 offers for the programme!

Original post by SXYX

Original post by RohinGD

It's Monday - Thursday because the Friday is a bank holiday = no one at work! On one of the days they will be doing a day trip to the Paris, we aren't staying there overnight as far as I'm aware.
Congratulations! When they called me about the offer I asked this and was told that they gave out 25 offers for the programme!

It's Monday - Thursday because the Friday is a bank holiday = no one at work! On one of the days they will be doing a day trip to the Paris, we aren't staying there overnight as far as I'm aware.

Hey, I've also got a CC Springboard offer! When I spoke to someone from Graduate Recruitment today I asked if the Paris trip involved an additional day on top of the advertised 4 and they said it would most likely be on the Tuesday so it's still 4 days long in total.

I can't believe there's only 25 of us, I thought it would be a bigger intake. It was obviously more competitive than I first imagined.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending