The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Uni of Brighton early years/primary PGCE 2015-16

Hey, I found out yesterday that I have a place on the early years pgce at uni of Brighton, just wondering if anyone else has heard back yet? And whether anyone would be interested at looking at house sharing etc.

I was at the interview on Tues 13th Jan
Original post by jordlou
Hey, I found out yesterday that I have a place on the early years pgce at uni of Brighton, just wondering if anyone else has heard back yet? And whether anyone would be interested at looking at house sharing etc.

I was at the interview on Tues 13th Jan

Hey jordlou (are you the girl that went to Sheffield Uni?), I was also at the interview on that day, and found out the other day I've got a place too! I've still got 2 more interviews coming up, so I'm not sure what my decision is yet. But if I do choose Brighton I'd be interested in house sharing too.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jparrish16
Hey jordlou (are you the girl that went to Sheffield Uni?), I was also at the interview on that day, and found out the other day I've got a place too! I've still got 2 more interviews coming up, so I'm not sure what my decision is yet. But if I do choose Brighton I'd be interested in house sharing too.

Yes! Jonathan wasn't it? Congrats that's brilliant news! And good luck for your other two interviews. I think Brighton is my first choice so let me know when you decide and we can begin to look for houses if you choose it too xx
FLAT MATE NEEDED NOW!

STUDENT HOUSING.

Double Room available for £412 per month (not including bills) on 10 Shaftesbury Road, 10 minute walk to the centre of town and also 10 minutes to the pier.

Three male flat mates currently reside and looking for a fourth.

If you’re interested please ring Kyran Moses on 07766546453 or 07823771760.

Cheers!!
Original post by jordlou
Yes! Jonathan wasn't it? Congrats that's brilliant news! And good luck for your other two interviews. I think Brighton is my first choice so let me know when you decide and we can begin to look for houses if you choose it too xx

Yeah it is, add me on facebook if you like: Jonathan 'Bobby' Parrish. Aw thanks very much! Yeah i'll let you know about what I choose! xx
Hey I've just been told that i also have a place in Brighton Uni for the PGCE Secondary Physics with Mathematics. Brighton is my first choice and I will be moving over from Ireland to Brighton so will be looking for accommodation, unsure as to which would be better halls or a house share.

Richelle
Reply 6
Original post by jparrish16
Yeah it is, add me on facebook if you like: Jonathan 'Bobby' Parrish. Aw thanks very much! Yeah i'll let you know about what I choose! xx

Hi, I can't find you on facebook, how have your other interviews gone, have you had any other offers?
Reply 7
Hello! I'll be starting primary PGCE at Sussex Uni in September - but will be looking to live in Brighton, so would also be interested in a house share...!! :smile:
Original post by nrose7
Hello! I'll be starting primary PGCE at Sussex Uni in September - but will be looking to live in Brighton, so would also be interested in a house share...!! :smile:

We should keep in contact closer to the time maybe to see about a house share, would you be looking to move in in August or September?
Reply 9
Original post by richelle.mcd
Hey I've just been told that i also have a place in Brighton Uni for the PGCE Secondary Physics with Mathematics. Brighton is my first choice and I will be moving over from Ireland to Brighton so will be looking for accommodation, unsure as to which would be better halls or a house share.

Richelle

Hi, Congrats! Im looking at house share as I don't like the idea of halls again haha! Have you spoken to anybody else who has an offer?xx
Reply 10
Original post by nrose7

Congratulations! Do you know whereabouts in Brighton you would be looking to live? xx
Original post by jordlou
Hi, Congrats! Im looking at house share as I don't like the idea of halls again haha! Have you spoken to anybody else who has an offer?xx

Congrats on getting in too! Yeah I'm starting to prefer the idea of a house share! No I haven't yet I don't know that many people who have applied, the only girl I know who got a place was one from my interview day but she's from Brighton and I don't know if she is looking for a house share.

If you want to add me on facebook we could sort out more there if you were up for sharing, my names Richelle McDonnell btw x
Reply 12
Original post by richelle.mcd
Congrats on getting in too! Yeah I'm starting to prefer the idea of a house share! No I haven't yet I don't know that many people who have applied, the only girl I know who got a place was one from my interview day but she's from Brighton and I don't know if she is looking for a house share.

If you want to add me on facebook we could sort out more there if you were up for sharing, my names Richelle McDonnell btw x

i've added you xx
Hi,
I have a place on the Secondary Chemistry PGCE for September and I'm also looking to move into a house share. Ideally with other PGCE students if any of you are interested? I live in Newcastle at the minute so meeting up and house viewings may be an issue, however I work in a school so I was planning a trip down to Brighton over Easter or next May half term.
Hello! Well done everyone on getting offers! I will be starting a secondary drama pgce course and am looking for a house share as well
Hi!
I have recently been offered a place for secondary pgce modern languages in September and I'm also interested in house sharing, I am away a lot of the summer so I'm keen to get it organised now. Are you still looking for someone to share with by any chance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending