The Student Room Group

Crying my eyes out right now because of him

Hi guys,

Over the past few months I developed feelings for my guy mate and over the months it started to be a bit obvious he liked me. He would hug me only,he would flirt with me and our mates teased him about liking me. Over the past few days he was acting quite weird by avoiding hugging me and stuff. I texted him yesterday asking what his problem was and that I wanted a proper reason about it. He texted back saying that he liked someone and he felt guilty whenever he hugged a girl.

I am crying so much right now and I feel helpless. What do I do?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,

Over the past few months I developed feelings for my guy mate and over the months it started to be a bit obvious he liked me. He would hug me only,he would flirt with me and our mates teased him about liking me. Over the past few days he was acting quite weird by avoiding hugging me and stuff. I texted him yesterday asking what his problem was and that I wanted a proper reason about it. He texted back saying that he liked someone and he felt guilty whenever he hugged a girl.

In my opinion. You just get over it.

Probably gonna get a bit of hate, but what else is there to do. Get a hobby, find somebody else, just forget about him don't be one of those people who clings on to somebody for months and months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mark 4:39

peace be still.
Reply 3
I think that you should tell him that all his actions made you think that he was into you hence thats why you started developing feelings for him. I think that you should just tell him that he kinda hurt you.
Hi guys,

Are you aware that women can initiate? Presuming he hasn't made any sort of move on this girl, you should take him before he does so.
Reply 5
get over him and move on, he's not worth getting upset over
Reply 6
Hi guys,

Is it worth admitting to him you like him? you don't ask you'll never know. You might lose him as a friend, you might not. Take the risk.
Reply 7
Reading posts like this and I'm happy I got over 'it' (a similar thing), if there's no one to trust then don't, focus on what you can do
Original post by Word Of God
Mark 4:39

peace be still.

Lorddddd!
Original post by Gott
Don't give up on him or find some better looking and more gallant German *wink*

No I'm giving up on him.He lead me on and I basically want to prove to myself I'll be ok.. Ich kann deutsch verstehen aber leider habe ich viel furchtbar mit die fremdsprache :smile:
Original post by Killer Bean
Are you aware that women can initiate? Presuming he hasn't made any sort of move on this girl, you should take him before he does so.

He told me he didn't want a relationship he wanted to focus on a levels. And I asked him if he saw me in that way he said no I didn't see you in that way.

I'm just going to leave it and move on
He told me he didn't want a relationship he wanted to focus on a levels. And I asked him if he saw me in that way he said no I didn't see you in that way.

I think I might who this is but I'm gonna keep my mouth shut though :smile:

Don't let him upset you, moving on might be the best thing to do. I'm sure you'll get someone better and more caring

:jumphug:
Reply 13
You were too slow. Next time tell him before he moves onto someone else.
Hi guys,

awhh :frown: just try to avoid him for now..there is nothing you can do
Original post by ilem
You were too slow. Next time tell him before he moves onto someone else.

I wasn't slow. He told me he didn't see me in that way

Ah. That's a shame, but at least now you know - and that's better than wondering about what could have been, which you'd have been doing if you were silent. Well done on having the balls to do that. :smile: But yeah, forgetting about him and moving on is the thing to do. Personally I don't think this is a hard thing to do if you're sure you want to move on.

If you want to talk or whatever, feel free to PM me if you want to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending