The Student Room Group

Medicine Offer Holders and Medic Students

hi guys. i have a few questions.
1) what were your offer grades
2) what Work Experience do you possess

If you are still waiting for an offer, good luck!
bump
helllllo
Original post by Greatthinker

bump

helllllo

Firstly... Its pretty rude to bump a post so often and so quickly. The purpose of bumping is to get a post visible again but if it is at the top of the page why bother. In the time it took you to bump your post twice you could have had a look around the many medicine threads which already contain this information.

Start with the applicant profile thread, the 2015 medicine applicant thread and the medicine wiki. I would post the links but I think you should be capable of finding them.
What is bumping a page??? Sorry, I'm reasonably new to the Student Room. :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=865511

Nearly 6 years of admissions stats and profiles in there - enjoy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Heeere's Johnny!
What is bumping a page??? Sorry, I'm reasonably new to the Student Room. :smile:

If your thread hasn't been answered and has moved down the list of threads (i.e. other posts have been answered after yours and appear higher in the list of threads) you can comment on your own thread to 'bump' it up the list and make it more likely to be seen and answered. This is not an example of bumping, it is an example of someone so impatient they 'bump' rather than just reading existing threads.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending