The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1640
Original post by Caver
Not great but, much better than the other day when I got straight home from school and slept the entire evening... xD

Whats up? I hope you feel much better soon chick :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
Whats up? I hope you feel much better soon chick :smile:.

I've been feeling drowsy and super tired D: thankyou!
Reply 1642
Original post by zhang-liao
Nostalgia :moon:

:/ :frown:.
Depressed and crying
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Depressed and crying

How come? :frown:
Original post by SassKing13
How come? :frown:

I developed feelings for a best guy mate, I thought he liked me back and today he told me he liked someone else
Original post by lou 22
:/ :frown:.

:sadnod: I miss listening to music coming back from every exam from my old secondary school and talking to my best friend in the summer last year :sadnod:

I always develop deep nostalgia in winter especially in the beginning of the year :frown:
Reply 1647
Original post by Multitalented me
I'm not sure really, dress sense I think I've got sorted. Recently I went out with a girl friend of mine & got some new clothes (a couple of chinos, nice jumpers, shirts etc). I still think the main hurdle will be lack of confidence which is down to thinking I'll just be rejected by most girls because of my looks lol :s-smilie: It's alright people saying you're polite, friendly, funny & having a fair amount of interests but it really isn't enough, there's something extra I need to become boyfriend material to someone :tongue:

Anyway I would say so as it will help me to meet new people & who knows we might meet someone that takes our fancy. It also makes you generally happier, for me I just get lonely sometimes sitting at home when I just wanna hang out with some friends. I am planning to go with a guy friend from work banger racing (he said he'd help me meet some new people there) which is nice plus I recently got a volunteering position at a charity helping disabled people so hopefully I meet new people (preferably my age) there as well, in addition to improving my confidence & everything :smile:

You sound like style wise you are on point :tongue:, as for confidence only you can change it, hope

ounds good,
That s
Original post by lou 22
Lmao, I love both but I sway to brown sauce a bit more:tongue:.

:wink:

I like ketchup, with chips. With bacon it's brown all the way
Reply 1649
Original post by Spock's Socks
We are too skint to do anything today so we are going over to my mum's for a meal. We are going to Disneyland Paris in March so just classing that as our anniversary gift :tongue:

Damn :frown:, at least you are doing something though :smile:.

I am going to come in your luggage :biggrin: so if it feels about 8 stone heavier then just dont open it until we get there :tongue:.

I so want to go there, tell me how it went once you go and comeback :smile:.
Reply 1650
Original post by Foo.mp3
Deal

Deal

Haha, I don't mind :u:

You are hired, when would you be free to start?
Reply 1651
Original post by Caver
I've been feeling drowsy and super tired D: thankyou!

:frown: owwh. It is alright hun.
Reply 1652
Original post by Gott
Physically (müde Gehirn) and emotionalaly exhausted from 6th form despite trying to catch up on sleep, 12 hours last night

I hope you have spent bit of today relaxing, or maybe you could tryh to get an early night hopefully.
Original post by lou 22
You sound like style wise you are on point :tongue:, as for confidence only you can change it, hope

ounds good,
That s
Yah, we'll see. I mainly just need to gives less of a damn about what other people may think :tongue:
I'm a horrible person, aren't I?
Reply 1655
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I developed feelings for a best guy mate, I thought he liked me back and today he told me he liked someone else

Aww hun :frown:. Maybe he does but just is unsure of whether you like him or not.
Reply 1656
:sadnod: I miss listening to music coming back from every exam from my old secondary school and talking to my best friend in the summer last year :sadnod:

I always develop deep nostalgia in winter especially in the beginning of the year :frown:

You would do, they were good times.

The weather really does affect our moods. Winter is poo poo tbf, I hate it, cold, wet and miserable makes most folks grumpy and reminsce of warmer and happier times.
Original post by lou 22
You would do, they were good times.

The weather really does affect our moods. Winter is poo poo tbf, I hate it, cold, wet and miserable makes most folks grumpy and reminsce of warmer and happier times.

Yeah :cry2: I miss the good old times

Completely have to agree, it does sometimes :redface:
Reply 1658
Original post by Multitalented me
Yah, we'll see. I mainly just need to gives less of a damn about what other people may think :tongue:

That message is only a little of ehat I typed :frown:. I used to care what people think about me but now I don’t care much as I am me, if you don’t like me step the otherway. That is how I see it.
Reply 1659
I'm a horrible person, aren't I?

No you are not, stop being so hard on yourself.

Latest