The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Adult nursing interview!

Hey, I've received an interview for adult nursing at Stafford Shrewsbury campus on the 31st March :smile:. Just wondering if anyone has already had an interview? What was it like? any tips appreciated :biggrin: x
Original post by keelliie
Hey, I've received an interview for adult nursing at Stafford Shrewsbury campus on the 31st March :smile:. Just wondering if anyone has already had an interview? What was it like? any tips appreciated :biggrin: x

Hey :smile: I had mine back in December and have been offered a place for September! I felt like it hadn't gone very well and I didnt have any other interviews to compare! But I'd just advise to prepare like any other interviews :smile: and also make sure you get your points across during the group activity which I found difficult! Have you had any other interviews? Good luck and let me know how it goes! :smile:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Aww wow! Thats great :smile: congrats! . What sort of questions did they ask??. I do feel prepared as ive already had an interview at Wolverhampton. . But was unsuccessful. . Soo hoping i do better at this interview :smile:
Aww wow! Thats great :smile: congrats! . What sort of questions did they ask??. I do feel prepared as ive already had an interview at Wolverhampton. . But was unsuccessful. . Soo hoping i do better at this interview :smile:

Aw well at least you got an interview! I was offered an alternative course and when I went to Staffordshire, shrewsbury interview I wasn't the only one who it happened to! They'll ask the obvious, why do you want to be a nurse, what does a nurse do, what's the hardest thing a nurse has to deal with.. They're the only ones I can remember .. Almost like having a conversation with them to be honest! I had Jayne and I was hoping I would get her as she's so nice and also she does the group activity and I hated that so it gave me the chance to say that I wasn't happy about it.. Probably the worst part of the interview day for me! You'll have the maths test first and people who aren't successful have to leave the room which was a hit harsh! I'm sure you'll do fine though :smile: let me know how you get on.. We may be joining eachother come September :biggrin:
Reply 4
Yeah i got offered an alternative course! Public health? Was abit disappointed but its made me even more determined to succeed at Stafford :smile:
thankyou for answering! great help :biggrin:. Was the maths test easy? Im hoping i pass.
I will do. Fingers crossed i get in for September too :smile: x
Yeah i got offered an alternative course! Public health? Was abit disappointed but its made me even more determined to succeed at Stafford :smile:
thankyou for answering! great help :biggrin:. Was the maths test easy? Im hoping i pass.
I will do. Fingers crossed i get in for September too :smile: x

Ah ok, I didn't have to have an interview for my alternative course which was medical science. I'm sure you'll do fine :smile: just take your time on the maths that's all I did :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending